1. Executive Trainee (Chemical)
2. Executive Trainee (Mechanical)
3. Executive Trainee (Electrical)
4. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
5. Executive Trainee (Civil)
6. Executive Trainee (Business Information System)
Post details and Minimum Essential Qualifications for the Executive Trainees:
Qualification: Degree (relevant Engineering discipline)......................
1. Executive Trainee(Mechanical):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing / Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.
2. Executive Trainee (Electrical):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
3. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
4 Executive Trainee (Chemical):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.
Age limit and Age Relaxation:
1. The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 20.01.2017 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
2. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. The upper age limit is also relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
3. In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 3 years the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.
Based on the GATE-2017 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview. GAIL will be utilized Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) -2017 scores for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumental and Chemical during the year 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website for GATE-2017: 04.10.2016.
Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates: 20.01.2017.
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India's flagship Natural Gas company, is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
For more details available at : www.gailonline.com/ .....