APKGBV RVM(SSA) invites Applications from the eligible female candidates who hold Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed. Teaching Experience is preferred to work as Special Officers in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas located in all Districts, which are Residential Schools for girls in classes 6 – 10, on contractual basis for one year. Applications should be submitted in the District Project Offices, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA).
Eligibility for Recruitment of Special Officers:
Female Candidates having Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks and possessing B.Ed. with 55% marks.
Age for Recruitment of Special Officers:
Candidate should have completed 25 years of age and not have completed 39 years of ages as on 01.08.2013. In case of SC, ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49. For detailed notification and application proforma: http://rvm.ap.nic.in
- The last date for submission of applications : 23-09-2013
- Submission of applications through E-mail will not be considered
General Instructions for Recruitment of Special Officers:
- Applications to work as Special Officers should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) where the candidate is located/residing.
- Only Female Candidates need apply.
- Candidate should have completed 25 years of age and not have completed 39 years of ages as on 01.08.2013. In case of SC, ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
- The candidate should be a resident of the District where the selection is sought.
- On selection they should be willing to reside in the same Mandal HQ where the KGBV is located and required to make night halts in the KGBVs.
- Rule of reservation and the Roster system, will be strictly followed, taking the District as the Unit.
- The services of candidates will be terminated in case of low performance / indulging in any unacceptable activities / misbehavior / misappropriation of funds etc.
- The mode of employment shall be on Contract for an initial period of one year from the date of appointment. Performance review will be conducted at the end of the contract period and based on this the contract may be extended.
- No canvassing is allowed. Any person indulging in such canvassing is liable for rejection of her candidature.
- The Selection is purely on Temporary basis and will be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
Qualifications for Recruitment of Special Officers:
Educational and Professional Qualifications
1. Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and
2. B.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks aggregate.
- Experience of working in a residential school.
- Experience of handling administration/financial matters in a responsible capacity.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in Computers.
Remuneration per month: Rs. 15,000/- (including all allowances)
Selection procedure for Recruitment of Special Officers:
All candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications will be required to appear for a written test. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit in the written test and following the Rule of Reservation. Final selection will be published in the District by the District Project Office concerned and also on the website http://rvm.ap.nic.in.
The Written test : The Written test shall be of 3 hours duration and will consist of both Objective and Essay type Question. The test will be bilingual (English & Telugu). The Questions will be based on the following syllabus:
1. General Knowledge.
2. Reasoning Ability.
3. Quantitative Aptitude.
4. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programme – Objectives, Interventions, Educational and Quality Indicators and Issues, Curriculum, Assessment and Evaluation Procedures.
5. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
6. Management, Roles and Responsibilities, Managerial and Leadership Skills, Roles and Responsiblities of teachers and other staff in educational institutions.
7. Child Rights with special focus on girls education.
8. Administrative and Financial Procedures/Rules.
a) The applications along with the copies of documents as prescribed must be submitted to the District Project Office of RVM (SSA) on/before 23.09.2013 using the prescribed proforma which may be downloaded from the website www.rvm.ap.nic.in.
b) Candidates should present the following certificates in original for verification when called for.
- Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC Certificate or equivalent.
- Degree Certificates for Graduation and B.Ed.
- Permanent Community Certificate/Original Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate (issued by the Tahsildar).
- One Passport photo in addition to the one affixed to the application.
c) Applicants may contact the District Project Office, RVM (SSA), for detailed schedule or changes in schedule.
List of Enclosures :
1. One additional passport size photo to the application form identical to the photo affixed above
2. Attested copies of (i) proof of age, (ii) SSC certificate, (iii) Degree Certificates for PG and B.Ed, (iv) Permanent Community Certificate or Caste Certificate (iv) Proof of Residence (issued by the Tahsildar).
Detailed Schedule for Recruitment of Special Officers
Tentative Schedule for Recruitment of Special Officers in KGBVs for 2013-14:
1. Issue of Notification by APKGBV Society and the District Project Offices: 12/09/13
2. Last date for receipt of applications: 23/09/13 before 5:00 p.m.
3. Before 26/09/13 Scrutiny of applications at District Project Offices, RVM (SSA)
4. Before 04/10/13 Issue of Hall Tickets to the eligible candidates by the POs in the prescribed proforma online or by post and SMS the details.
6. Valuation of answer scripts at State Level: 08/10/2013 to 19/10/13
7. Finalization and Display of Merit List: 23/10/13
Click here to know more details
Latest Update: APKGBV Rc.545 Dt:19/10/13 Selection of Spacial Officers which is scheduled on 27th Oct has been Postponed to 10th November.