National Award to Teachers 2015 Guidelines and Scheme Procedure#National #Award to #Teachers 2015/2016-Guidelines and Scheme Procedure-Application Form-Best teachers selection for National award 2015, National best teachers, #ts #ap nat scheme guidelines procedure: NAT Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy has given a circular to Principal Secretaries / Secretaries (Education) of all the States/ UTs and Heads of Organizations. Subject: National Award to Teachers, 2015 - Allocation of Awards to States/Union Territories I Organisations - Request for recommendation. The Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy implements a Scheme of 'National Award to Teachers' as per which teachers from all over the country are selected for National Awards. The following categories of teachers are eligible for award under this Scheme
(i) Recognized Primary and Secondary School Teachers of States/UTs/Orgahisation ;
(ii) Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Pathshalas and Tolls run on traditional tlneu: (iii) Arabic/Persian Teachers of Madrasas run on traditional lines;
(iv) Teachers of CBSE affiliated schools;* (v) Teachers of CISCE affiliated schools;
(vi) Teachers of CTSA affiliated Schools; and
(vii) Teachers who promote the education of children with disability in reqular schools by States/UTs/Organisations and other school system.
The teachers recommended by CBSE should be other than those who have already been covered under the allocated quota for States/UTs/Organisations
2. The States/ UTs/Organisations wise quota for National Awards is given Annexure-1..
3. The 15 awards are reserved for Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Pathshalas ard Tolls and 5 awards for Arabic/Persian Teachers of Madrasas which cannot be allocat1Ed Slate-wise due to their limited number. Selection of teachers for these awards 1'i I, therefore, be made out of all the names that would be recommended by variojL s States/Union Territories. At least two names may be recommended for these categories of teachers. From past experience, it is noticed that recommendations rpr these awards are not adequate. You are, therefore, requested to make special effor s to locate suitable SANSKRIT AND ARABIC/PERSIAN TEACHERS OF INSTITUTIO~S RUN ON TRADITIONAL LINES SO THAT THE AWARDS DO NOT LAPSE. There 2\1e a large number of traditional Pathshalas/Tolls/Madrasas functioning in different parts )f the country. However, ·since they may be functioning in an informal way or do not corre to the notice of the Education authorities, special efforts need to be made to identify them and 'recommend their teachers for the National Awards, if they fulfill the necessary conditions.
4. It has been noticed that Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian teachers working in requh rr schools are generally not consider~d for National Award by the States due to a misunderstanding that such teachers would be eligible for awards from out of the 15 and 5 awards set apart for Sanskrit and Arabic/Persian Teachers of tradition 11 Pathshalas and Madrasas. It is requested that Sanskrit and Arabic/Persian teachers working in regular Primary/Secondary schools should also be considered for National Award under the categories of Primary and Secondary school teachers.
5. You are also requested to give suitable representation to lady teachers whi e
making your recommendations as it has been noticed that sufficient number of lacy teachers are not recommended by the States. It may be noted that for class roe, lll teachers only 15 years of regular teaching experience is required. while for Principals/Headmasters 20 years of regular teaching service is required. However for the Special award category, in case of teachers, 10 years of regular teaching experience and for Principals/Headmasters. 15 years of regular teaching experience is required.
6. While recommending the teachers, the State Committee/Central Award Committee are to compulsorily and categorically state the SPECIAL OR UNIQUE attribute of each teacher on the basis of which their names have been. recommended. Lack of such information may render the teacher(s) ineligible for the award.
7. A brief citation is required to be attached for teachers being recommended under the categories for special awards. If no suitable candidate is recommended, the allocated special awards shall not be transferred to general category. The other eligibility conditions as also the selection procedure will remain unchanged. Observing teachers should, therefore, be encouraged in the interest of education by recommending sufficient number of such teachers who may themselves have disabilities and also those who have done commendable work for education of children with disabilities.
(i) A copy of the minutes of the meeting of the State/UTs/Organisation Selection Committee finalising the recommendations may also invariably be sent m original duly signed by all committees members. This is important and may please be noted for compliance.
(ii) It may be reiterated that complete information as per the proforma is to be sent.
There must be no deviation from the prescribed proforma. In case incompete information is received, the recommendations will not be processed.
8. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this letter and ensure that your recommendations must reach this Ministry as early as possible and in any case not later than 31st March, 2016 positively. I shall be grateful if the soft copy of the recommendation of the State Selection Committee along with enclosures may be sent through email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. It has been observed in the past that some States/UTs/Organisations sen j recommendations much after the last date for receipt causing unnecessary delay in th s finalization of awards. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominations in the prescribe :I proforma only must be sent in time so as to ensure that the awards are finalized and necessary action is taken for their distribution on 5th September, 2016.
Guidelines for Selection of Teacher for National Award, 2016The following guidelines are to be followed for selecting teachers for these awards:
I. Certain guidelines for selection of Teachers for National Award, 2016.
1. Classroom teachers with atleast 15 years regular teaching experience and Headmasters with 20 years of regular teaching experience and who are actually working as Teachers/headmasters in recognized Primary/ Middle / High/Higher Secondary Schools only shall be considered. teachers who are teaching upto class VIII should be considered in the category of Primary School Teachers and those teaching Class IX to XII in the category of Secondary School Teachers. For teacher promoting integrated inclusive Education the eligibility will stand reduced from 15 years of classroom teaching experience to 10 years of service and from 20 years to 15 years, if they are to be considered for awards in respect of Inclusive Education.
2. Normally retired teachers are not eligible for the award but those teachers who have served a part of the calendar year( at least for four months i.e., up to 30th April in the year to which National Award relates) may be considered, If they fulfill all other conditions. The service rendered on re-employment after attaining the age of superannuation will not count as eligible service.
3. Teachers whose names were recommended last year or before can be considered again, if they are still otherwise eligible and are recommended by the state Govt/UT.
4. Educational Administrators, Inspectors of Education and the staff of the training colleges for these awards.
5. Only those teachers having requisite years of teaching experience, as mentioned at Sl.No.(1)
above, as on 31st December of the preceding year of the Award will be eligible to be considered for the award.
II. Main Considerations that should Guide the Selection of Teachers at Various Levels:
1. Teachers reputation in the local community;
2. His/Her academic efficiency and desire for its improvement.
3. His/Her genuine interest in and love for children; and
4. His /Her involvement in the social life of the community.
Further it is submitted that Govt. of India in their letter has constituted District level Committee and State Committee are as follows:
District Level Committee
1. District Inspector of Schools -Chairman
2.Head of a Primary Training Institution -Member
3. Headmaster of a Secondary School- Member
District Level Committee
Proposed District Level Committee for all the District Educational Officers in the State for conduct scrutiny and submit proposals to this office.
1. District Educational Officer -Chairman
2. Principal of DIET -Member
3. Dy.Educational Officer(Nominated by the DEO)- Member
The District Educational Officers in the State may be requested to adhere the following guidelines of GOI while submitting the proposals for National Awards-2016 duly filled all the columns in the proposals in without leaving any scope for further correspondence, if any of the above particulars are not mentioned clearly, the proposals will be summarily rejected and the citation(Bio-Data and other details) should contain at least 20 lines and invariably be attached to the proposals, the antecedent certificate(the Prescribed proforma of antecedent certificates is enclosed) and the service particulars shall invariably be scrutinized and signed by the District Educational Officers.
The proposals should be sent in the name cover of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad/ Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad as per schedule. If there is no eligible teacher in their District for this purpose in a particular category, a Nil report may also be sent to the C&DSE.
Important Dates as follows:
Further the all the District Educational Officers in the State are should adhere to the following schedule in submission of proposals for National Award 2016 i.e.
a. The District Educational Officer shall inform all the concerned through local newspapers for submitting records for National Awards immediately on receipt of the proceedings of C&DSE.
b. The District Educational Officer shall communicate the proforma and guidelines to the concerned Inspector of police for certification of antecedent.
c. The last date for receipt of proposals by the District Educational Officers Office.....
d. Scrutiny and consolidation of proposals by District Level Committee should be completed by.......
e. Submission of proposals through concerned authorized personnel to the Office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education on or before ..... along with a copy of Annexure-II -Part A (Including Service Record), Part B, C, D and Certificate of Antecedent Character and citations issued by GOI.
If any of the above particulars are not mentioned clearly, the proposals will be summarily rejected. Therefore, they are requested to follow the above orders and submit the proposals as per the dates fixed by this office.
National Award to Teachers 2015 for AP
National Award to Teachers 2015 for TS
C. PROFORMA FOR RECOMMENDING A TEACHER FOR NATIONAL AWARD 2
D. National Award to Teachers 2015 Guidelines and Scheme Procedure