AP SSC/10th class exams Hall Tickets 2016#AP #SSC March 2017 #Hall Tickets, 10th Class Hall Tickets 2017,BSEAP SSC/10th Class Exams March 2017 Hall Tickets, AP SSC Public Exams March 2017 Hall Tickets, BSEAP SSC March 2017 Annual Exams Hall Tickets 2017 Download from www.bseap.org, SSC March 2017 Regular Hall Tickets Download, SSC March 2017 Private Hall Tickets Download, SSC March 2017 OSSC Hall Tickets Download, SSC March 2017 Vocational Hall Tickets Download
Download AP SSC/10th Class March 2017 Hall Tickets: The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh announced the SSC Public examinations Time Table in December, 2016 for the year 2017. The BSEAP clearly indicated that the students of the entire state(Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) may have follow the same methodology.
The SSC Public Exams will be sart from March 3rd week, 2017 including other exams. All exams will be held from 9.300 AM to 12.00 Noon. This academic year approximately 1.5 lakhs students will be attended to SSC Pubic examinations March 2017. BSEAP Officials has declared to download the SSC Public exams March 2017 Hall Tickets from its Official website www.bseap.org. Candidates can download their SSC March 2017 Hall Tickets from BSEAP Official Website. SSC March 2017 Time Table: Click here
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
How to Download the SSC Exams March 2017 Hall Ticket:
- First please visit the BSEAP Official website or Open the following given below appropriate Hall Ticket Download links.
- Please select your district name.
- Please select your school
- select your name
- and click on Download Hall Ticket Button.
Click on following appropriate links to download Hall Ticket
1. SSC March 2017 Regular Hall TIckets Download