AKNUCET 2017| Adikavi Nannaya University PG Entrance Test 2017/NANNAYACET 2017#NANNAYACET-2017/Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2017: AKNUCET-2017, AKNUPGCET 2017, Adikavi Nannaya University PG Entrance Test 2017, Adikavi Nannaya University PGCET 2017, AKNUCET-2017 PG Courses Admission Notification: AKNUCET-2017 is a Common Entrance Test conducted by Adikavi Nannaya University for admission into various courses [Except MBA, MCA and B.Ed] in the university colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University at Rajahmundry for the academic year 2017-2017.
NANNAYACET-2017: Adikavi Nannaya University Rajahmundry has issued Common Entrance Test(AKNUCET 2017 Notification on March 9th, 2017. Adikavi Nannaya University invites Applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates (who have passed or appeared for the final year examination in the qualifying Degree) for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET-2017) into the following Courses offered by the University Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University for the academic year: 2017-2017.
|NAME OF THE PG COURSE||ELIGIBILITY|
|University College of Science and Technology|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany as one subject|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one subject|
|M.Sc. Geology (Petroleum Exploration)||B.Sc. with Geology as one subject|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.Sc. with Mathematics as one subject|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics as one subject|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology as one subject|
|M.C.A.||B.Sc. Mathematics as one subject (through ICET)|
|University College of Arts and Commerce|
|M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one subject|
|M.A. English||Any Degree with English as one subject|
|M.A. History||B.A. with History as one subject|
|M.A. Philosophy||Any Degree|
|M.A. Political Science||B.A. with Political Science as one subject|
|M.A. Psychology||Any Degree|
|M.A. Social Work||Any Degree|
|M.A. Telugu||Any Degree with Telugu as one subject|
|M.B.A. (Finance, Marketing, HRM)||Any Degree (through ICET)|
|University College of Education|
|B.Ed.||B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Degree (through EdCET)|
Guidelines to Candidates:
1. Candidates who have already passed or appearing for the qualifying degree examination are eligible for AKNUCET-2017.
2. Candidates with 10+2+3 or 12+3 pattern of study from any university recognized by UGC are considered for admission.
3. Candidates will be admitted to the MSc / MA Courses based on their rank in AKNUCET-2017 or on the basis of their marks / grade in the Bachelor’s Degree.
4. Candidates shall go through the information brochure carefully and claim admission under appropriate categories of reservation by filling in the relevant boxes with appropriate code numbers in the application form.
5. Candidates who have already completed one PG Course (Professional or non-Professional) will not be considered for any type of scholarship whatsoever, as per G.O.s in force [as per Govt. of AP Social Welfare (Edn) Department Memo No. 10537/Sw.Edn.2/2011 dated: 01.11.2011].
6. The maximum eligible age for obtaining scholarship in respect of SC, ST and BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC/Minorities/Disabled is 30 years for PG and above courses.
7. Except M.A. (Telugu), in all PG courses the medium of instruction and examination is in English only.
8. Allowing a candidate for AKNUCET-2017 does not guarantee a right of admission into a course of study.
How to Apply:
1. Application with brochure can be downloaded from Adikavi Nannaya University Websites: http://www.nannayauniversity.info / http://www.nannayauniversity.edu or can be had from the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University, Government Arts College campus, Rajahmundry-533105. If a candidate is applying for more than one course, he/she should send separate applications.
2. Filled-in application and hall ticket in triplicate should be accompanied with:
I. A demand draft for Rs 200/- in favour of 'Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University', payable at Rajahmundry with candidate’s name and course name written on the back side.
II. Xerox Copies of:
a) Provisional certificate of the qualifying degree examination. Otherwise a xerox copy of hall ticket if the candidate is either appearing for final year degree examination or awaiting for result.Filled-in applications along with all supporting documents should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions,ADIKAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY, Government Arts College Campus, RAJAHMUNDRY 533 105
b) Proof of Date of birth (SSC certificate).
c) Proof of claims of reservations under SC, ST, BC [A/B/C/D/E], PH, NCC, Sports and Children of Armed personnel (CAP).
d) Three self-addressed and Rs 5/- stamp-affixed envelopes.
e) A Self- addressed post card for acknowledgement.
1. Commencement of submission of Online Application starts from 09-03-2017
2. Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is extended upto 23-04-2017
3. Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee is Extended upto 08-05-2017 new
4. Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/- is 08-05-2017 (Application Cost Rs.400/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.600/-) new
4. Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications is 23-04-2017 to 05-05-2017
5. Downloading Hall-Tickets from website is 07-05-2017
6. Commencement of Entrance Tests is 10-05-2017 to 12-05-2017
#AKNUCET 2017| Adikavi Nannaya University PGCET 2017
#AKNUCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
#AKNUCET Hall Tickets 2017
#AKNUCET Results/Rank Cards 2017
#AKNUCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2017
Apply online for AKNUCET 2017| Adikavi Nannaya University PG Entrance Test 2017
For more details please visit official website : Go to Website