OUCET 2016 First Phase Counselling Schedule
OUCET 2016 Notification had been released on 8th April, 2016 by OU DOA Officials. This Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2016 for Admission into various post graduate courses in its campus and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-15. This CET was conducted peacefully from 6th June 2016. After valuation papers, OU Results had been released on 24th June, 2016. Now OU Rankers are waiting for the counselling.
OUCET 2016 First Phase Counselling Schedule has been has been released by the OU Directorate of Admissions Officials on 5th July, 2016. The Officials of Osmania University have made elaborate arrangements for smooth conduct of OUPGCET 2016 counselling that would commence from Monday. First phase counselling of OUCET 2016 in various Post Graduate course such as M.A.., M.Sc., M.Co., M.S.W., M.C.J.., and B.L.I.Sc. offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges would be held from 7th July, 2016 at the office of the Directorate of Admissions, near PGRR CDE, Osmania University Campus Hyderabad. The OU Officials have uploaded subject wise counselling schedules with ranks range of the candidates called for counselling and fee details on the their website.
OUCET 2016 Counselling Instructions:Note: The counselling for M.Ed, P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes will be conducted along with second phase counselling, whose schedule will be announced after the completion of 1st Phase of counselling.
2. For those subjects in which the entrance tests were not conducted, the admissions will be made on the basis of percentage of marks in qualifying examination.
3. The subject wise counselling schedules, indicating the ranks range of the candidates called for counselling, fee details, etc., and the detailed
counselling instructions are available in OU website: www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com. Candidates are advised to download and go through them carefully before attending the counselling.
General Instructions to Candidates Called for CounsellingGeneral Instructions for candidates called for counselling for admission into various PG courses for the academic year 2016-15: Candidates are required to bring the following ORIGINAL certificates alongwith two sets of Xerox Copies, necessary fee and three latest passport size photographs, which are similar to those pasted on entrance application and ICR sheet. These photographs are required to be affixed on admission processing form and other forms.
1. Rank Card of OUCET-2016
2. OUCET-2016 Hall Ticket
3. Transfer Certificate(T.C) from the institution where the candidate last studied. If the candidate is pursuing any course, regular or correspondence, during the present academic year 2013-2016, he/ she must submit a proof of admission (Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution). Those candidates admitted on the basis of the proof of admission will have to submit the T.C. from the present course within seven (7) days failing which the admission will be deemed to be cancelled. An undertaking has to be given by the candidate to that effect.
Note: No candidate will be admitted without the submission of original Transfer Certificate ( T.C) or proof of admission if he/she is pursuing a course at the time of counselling.
4. Original Certificate of qualifying degree examination (or provisional certificate if the original is not yet issued as per rules)
5. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks or Memos of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination. Without producing the memos of marks proving that the candidate has passed in all the papers of the qualifying examination, his/her admission will not be entertained. (I, II and III Years)
6. Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)
7. Proof of Local/Non-local status of the candidate according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree Courses as regular student need to submit only the study certificates from the respective colleges. In case the candidate has studied in more than one local area in these four years, he/she has to submit study certificates of 9th and 10th classes also. In case of private study or a break in the studies during four/seven years preceding the qualifying examination, a residence certificate from Tahsildar must be submitted. In case of non-local candidates, a residence certificate from Tahsildar or employment certificate of parents or other certificates as a proof of their non-local status must be submitted (see brochure for details).
8. Community certificate for S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates as per the G.O.MS.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated: 12-5-1997.
9. Latest Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2016. For the SC/STcandidates, the limit of their parent's income is Rs.2,00,000/- and for others it is Rs. 1,00,000/-.
10. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against Sports/ NCC/NSS/Children ofArmed Personnel(CAP)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificaes will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, who decision in this regard is final.
Candidates should note the following:
1. The candidates who fail to submit the certificates in original/proof of admission for the academic year 2016-15 in other institutions or fail to pay the fee on the spot, will not be considered for admission. Fee once paid, will not be refunded.
2. If any candidate fails to attend the counselling as per the given schedule when he/she is called for admission, he/she forfeits the claim for admission to the course.
3. More number of candidates are called for counselling to fill up all the seats. Therefore, mere attendance at the counselling does not guarantee an admission.
4. No candidate will be considered for a self finance seat, if a regular seat in same specialisation/ course is available in the same college.
5. All the candidates admitted into campus, constituent and affiliated colleges of Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities will be covered under Group Personal accident insurance policy with sum insured of Rs.2,00,000/- per student for two years and the premium for this policy is Rs.70/- per student. Similarly, all the candidates admitted into campus and constituent colleges of the above universities will be covered under Group Mediclaim Policy towards hospitalisation expenses (conditions apply) of upto Rs.50,000/- per each student in a year for two years and the premium for this policy is Rs.670/- per each student. The premium for above two policies is to be paid by the candidate in addition to the normal course fee. These policies will be effective from 01.08.2016.
6. Cancellation charges of admission after the excercise of option by the candidate and after printing of admit card is Rs.500/-.
7. Whenever the candidate slides from one type of admission to other type or from one subject /course to other subject/course or from one college to other college, he / she has to pay a sliding fee of Rs.200/-.
8. Once the candidate is admitted into a college, he/she has to report and join in the concerned college within a period of two days from the last and final phase of counselling in the concerned subject. Otherwise, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled automatically.
9. The genuineness or otherwise of the social status claim of the candidates seeking admission under SC/ST/BC categories shall be verified by the nominees of the Director of Social welfare and Director of Backward Classes of Government of A.P., respectively, whose decision in this regard will be final. The admissions to the seats reserved for SC/ST/BC shall be deemed to be provisional till the genuineness of the social status of the candidates is verified by the respective authorities cited above.
10. In the case of ST candidates, they should get their status verified by the Director of Tribal Welfare, Government of A.P., Telugu Samkshema Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, if necessary.
11. No TA & DA will be paid for attending the spot admissions and the candidates should come prepared to stay for a day or two beyond the actual date of counselling, if necessary.
12. The admission of a candidate will be cancelled at any time during the course of study and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution, if it is found that admission is secured on false grounds or by suppression of facts.
13. Limited hostel facility is available to the candidates admitted into University Colleges. Hence, the hostel accommodation is not guaranteed. No hostel accommodation will be provided for the candidates (including SC/ST categories)admitted under self financing courses/ seats in the University Campus and Constituent Colleges.
14. The candidate has to put in minimum of 75% attendance every month at college to retain the hostel admission. Otherwise hostel facility is automatically cancelled. The admitted candidate has to give an undertaking to this effect.
15. The candidates seeking admission under National Integration Quota (N IQ) are not eligible for fee exemption/reimbursement.
Download OUCET 2016 First Phase Counselling Schedule : osmania.ac.in
More details available on Official website: osmania.ac.in