AP SSC 2016 Exams Fee Due Dates Extended under Tatkal Schemebseap.org AP SSC March 2016 Exam fee dates, 10th Class SSC 2016 Public exams fee dates, AP SSC Exams 2016 Fee dates, AP SSC 2016 Annual Exams Fee Schedule, Important dates/Last date for AP SSC 2016 remittance of Exam fee.BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC March 2016 Exams: The Andhra Pradesh, Board of Secondary Education and Office of the Director of Examinations has released the SSC/OSSC/Vocational Public Examination Fee dates Notification on October 26th, 2015. AP State Annual Exams will be held next year in the month of March. In this regarding SSC Candidates should pay the fee to the concerned school Head Master as per given schedule.
AP SSC 2016 Exams Fee DatesThe following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Once failed Candidates/ Private Candidates without school study appearing for the first time and Private candidates appearing from outside the State and Out side Countries, for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2016. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
Tatkal Dates: The SSC due dates extended for remittance of Examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for Regular / Once failed / Private candidates without school study appearing for the first time for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2016. All the Heads of institutions are instructed to remit the examination fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only, duly enclosing a list of the candidates to it
Due Dates for remittance of SSC 2016 Exams
I. For SSC 2016 Candidates
II. For School Headmasters
III. Submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR by HM
IV. Submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR in DGE Office
|1||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR in the 0/o the DGE.,AP Hyderabad.|
|2||Without late fee :||18/11/2015||19/11/2015||21-11-2015 to 24-11-2015||27-11-2015 and 30-11-2015|
|3||With late fee of Rs. 50/-:||02-12-2015||03-12-2015||5-12-2015||07-12-2015|
|4||With late fee of Rs.200/-:||16-12-2015||17/12/2015||19/12/2015||21/12/2015|
|5||With late fee of Rs.500/-:||30/12/2015||31/12/2015||02/04/2016||04-01-2016|
|6||With late fee of Rs.1000/-:||18-01-2016||19-01-2016||20-01-2016||21-01-2016|
This is the last and find chance for payment of SSC examination fee. The due dates will not be extended later under any circumstances fo any reasons beyond the above date.
In this connection it i further informed that the candidates who are registered for the SSC Public Examinations, March 2016 are alone eligible to appear for the Advanced Supplementary Examinations to be held in May/June 2016 . As such all once failed candidates who desire to appear for the and fresh candidates SSC Public Examinations are requested to utilize this last opportunity given and appear for the examination to be field in March, 2016 duly paying the requisite fee as per rules.
- If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 - General Education
102 - Secondary Education
06 - Director, Government Examinations,
800 - User Charges.
DDO CODE: 27000303001
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school study is Rs.650/- in adition to the Examination fee.
- Special fee of Rs.650/- to be paid by the Outside State/ Outside Country Candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee. The Outside State Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2016 have to seek prior of Director of Government of Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination and Other fee. For more details, the Outside State Country candidates amy contact the respective DEO or www.bseap.org.
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2016.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2016 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of the examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
AP SSC 2016 Exams Fee Due Dates Extended under Tatkal Scheme upto January 18, 2016: ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లో 10వ తరగతి పరీక్షలు రాయాలనుకున్న వారు తత్కాల్ విధానం కింద ఫీజు చెల్లించేందుకు గడువు పొడిగించారు. రూ.1000 అపరాధ రుసుముతో జనవరి 18వ తేదీలోగా ఫీజు చెల్లించవచ్చని ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వ పరీక్షల సంచాలకులు ఎమ్.ఆర్.ప్రసన్న కుమార్ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేశారు.
Telangana SSC 2016 Exams Fee Notification