SKU DDE UG, PG, B.Ed Admission 2016 Notification#skuddeonline.in-SKU Distance Degree, PG, B.Ed Course Admissions 2016-Eligibility Test: Sri Krishnadevaraya Univerrsity, Directorate of Distance Education, Ananta puramu has issued Admission Notification 2016 on in the month of February 2016. The University, Directorate of Distance Education, Anantapuram invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, B.LiSc and B.Ed courses under distance mode for the academic year 2015-16. Candidates who passed the Eligibility Test conducted by Directorate of Distance Education,Sri Krishnadevaraya Univerrsity, Ananta puram. between 2011-2015 are also eligible for Direct Admission.
Courses offeredI. Post Graduation Courses:
1. M.A.: English, Telugu, Economics, History, Political Science, Rural Development, Sociology;
2. M.Sc.: Mathematics, Physics, Organic Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science,
3. M.Com., M.B.A.,
4. PG Diploma Course: Computer Applications(PGDCA).
Eligibility: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.
II. Under Graduation Courses/Degree:
1. B.A., B.Com., B.Com(Computers) and B.B.M -English /Telugu medium
a) Direct Admissions: Candidates who passed Intermediate or equivalent.
b) Eligibility test stream Admissions: Candidates who do not have any formal education but completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2014.
2. Bachelor of Library and Information Science(B.L.I.Sc): Any graduate is eligible for this course.
Qualification: Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) examination (or) A.P Open Intermediate.
III. B.Ed and B.Ed (Third Methodology)
A. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme
Eligibility: B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.B.M. or B.C.A.
B. B.Ed., Third Methodology
Candidate should have passed the B.Ed, Degree from S.K. University or any other recognized Institution or University. The methodology subject, which the Candidate desires to pursue as Third Methodology, should have been studied by the candidate at undergraduate level. Candidates should possess at least two years of experience as on 30-06-2014 in a recognized schools.
Application Form:Prescribed Application form along with Prospectus can be obtained in person from the following places on payment of prescribe fee. a) Andhra Bank / State Bank of India, Sri Krishnadevaraya University Campus, Anantapuram. b) Applications can also be obtaine from the Study Centres of Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya Univerrsity, Ananta puram.
Cost of Application and Prospectus : Rs.350 + Rs.15 Service Charges.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates should apply through online mode at skdde.com or Filled in Applications should reach the Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuram 5155003 by registered post / speed post / in person.
Eligible candidates should apply through online mode at skdde.com or Applications for B.Ed and the B.Ed Third Methodology Courses can be downloaded from www.skudde.com and the application must be accompanied by a Demand draft for Rs.350/- of Andhra Bank/ State Bank of India drawn in favour of The Director, DDE, S.K. University, Anantapuram towards the cost of application.
- Commencement of Online applications Uploading: : 03-02-2016
- Last date for Online applications Uploading: 30-03-2016
- Date of Eligibility Test for B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.B.M. and MBA: 17.04.2016.
- Announcement of Results of UG/MBA ET Results: 25-04-2016
- Last date for payment of courses fee by the candidates who qualified ET: 10-05-2016.
- For more details see sku cde website: www.skucde.com