APCOB CEOs Recruitment 2017 for AP, Telangana DCCBsCEO Posts Recruitment for #DCCBs, #APCOB #CEO Posts, Recruitment, Chief Executive Officer JOBs, CEO Posts DCCBs, District Co.Operative Central Banks, Selection of CEOs for DCC Banks, Recruitment for selection of Chief Executive Officer for the District Co-Operative Central Banks of Vijayawada, Kakinada, Eluru, Gunturu, Prakasham, Nellore and Kadapa
Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Limited(Government Partnered Scheduled Bank) has issued a recruitment notification on today onwards and invites the applications for filling up of the posts of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of Vijayawada, Kakinada, Eluru, Gunturu, Prakasham, Nellore and Kadapa DCCBs from suitable, eligible and interested candidates who fulfill the Fit and Proper Criteria prescribed by RBI/NABARD from the eligible and suitable candidates. In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel.
The applicant shall preferably be not above 55 years of age as on the date of appointment. Relaxation of not more than 6 months will be given in deserving cases.
The person to be appointed as CEO shall possess either of the following educational
1) Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management, PGDCRS or equivalent qualification;
2) Accountancy (Chartered or cost accountant);
3) Post Graduate in any discipline;
4) Agriculture (Graduate/Post Graduate);
5) Law (Graduate/Post Graduate)
6) Engineering (BE or equivalent) and experience read the notification at ABCOB Website
Scale of Pay:
1. In case of officers from APCOB & DCCBs, pay protection will be extended. In addition, deputation allowance to an extent of 15 % of the pay (Basic + DA) will be paid.
2. Perks and allowances, as decided by the respective Boards of Management of the DCCBs will be extended.
3. In case of retired officers, who are otherwise eligible as per FPC, the remuneration will be in tune with the grades/cadres, indicated under Experience criteria, listed above.
Application forms availability:
Applications are also made available with the Deputy General Manager (HRD), APCOB HO, Troop Bazar, Hyd., and can be obtained on payment of Rs.500/- by way of D.D drawn in favour of APCOB, Hyderabad or on remittance of cash at Bank HO, during the office hours, i.e., 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format with all supporting and relevant details along with the requisite testimonials and a recent self-attested passport size photo. Candidates shall submit their applications separately for each DCCB. The Application should be addressed to the Managing Director, APCOB, Head Office, Troop Bazar, Hyderabad – 500001 and should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CEO, DCCBKakinada, Eluru, Krishna, Prakasham, Chittoor and Kadapa (as the case may be)”.
Contact information of ABCOB:
The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited
(Government Partnered Scheduled Bank)
4-1-441 : Troop Bazar : HYDERABAD 50000 1
Human Resources Development Department :: 040-24685559,526
The detailed notification containing the eligibility particulars and format of application form can be downloaded from the APCOB's website www.apcob.org and the websites of the DCCBs concerned.
Last date for Submission of Applications : 18-02-2017