KU SDLCE B.Ed(DM), B.Ed Additional Methodology Admissions 2016#KU #SDLCE B.Ed(DM), #BEd Additional Methodology Admissions 2016: KU SDLCE Distance B.Ed Admissions, Distance B.Ed Additional methodology Admissions, SDLCE Admissions, KU Admissions, Inservice B.Ed admissions notification: KUSDLCE Distance B.Ed Admissions 2016- Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuous Education, Warangal has issued Distance mode B.Ed and B.Ed Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2016 on 25/03/2016 for admission into B.Ed( Distance Mode) and B.Ed Additional Methodology programmes for In-service Teachers for the academic year 2015-2016. The University invites applications from the eligible and interested In-service Teachers for admission into B.Ed Programmes.
B.Ed (Distance Mode) and B.Ed Additional Methodology(Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Social Studies, Biological Sciences, English, Telugu, Hindi & Urdu)
Eligibility for B.Ed:
1. In-service Teachers with Two years of Regular service as on 30-04-2016; and
2. Passed B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. and presently working in Govt./Aided/MPP/ZPP/ Recognized Schools in Telangana State.
3. SDLCE, Kakatiya University, will admit only those candidates who are working in schools located in the Telangana Region.
4. Admission will be based on Length of Service as entered in Service Register. Submission of the Service Register at the time of Counselling is compulsory, failing which no admission will be considered.
Fee details: B.Ed. (Distance Mode) course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all category of Candidates.
How to Apply:
The Prospectus-cum-Application form can be downloaded from 11-12-2015. Filled in application form along with a challan (from SBH, SDLCE Br.) a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn from SBI/SBH/Andhra Bank in favour of "The Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at SBH, KU Br., Hanamkonda," should be submitted to The Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal - 506 009. on all working days between 10.30 a.m.and 5-00 p.m.
i) The Admision Procedure shall be made on the basis of the service of seniority to the extent of sanctioned intake of 500 seats and usual reservation policy of the Govt. A.P. will be followed
ii) The candidates to be admitted in each methodology (subject) are prescribed by the rules of Universities/Government from time to time. The admissions into the four methodologies shall be as follows:
VI. Methodology - Code No - Percent
a) Mathematics Methodology (MS) : - 01 - 30%
b) Physical Sciences Methodology (PS) : - 02 - 15%
c) Biological Sciences Methodology (BS) : - 03 - 25%
d) Social Studies Methodology (SS) : - 04 - 30%
1. Download of Application Forms from : 01-04-2016
2. Last Date for Submission of Applications : 25-04-2016
a) Physical Science (all categories) : 02-05-2016
b) Mathematics (all categories) : 02-05-2016
c) Biological Science (all categories) : 04-05-2016
d) Social Studies (all categories) : 04-05-2016
Certificates to be Submitted at the time of AdmissionCandidates called for admission must present in person and submit all the ORIGINAL certificates listed below, along with two sets of xerox copies.
1. Degree Certificate (or Provisional Certificate if Degree Certificates is not yet issued as per rules of qualifying examination)
2. Memorandum of Marks (Part-1 and Part-11) of the qualifying degree examination.
3. Two years experience certificate (as per Para-IV-(3) and No-objection Certificate from the employer.
4. Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree courses as regular students need to submit only the bonafide certificates from colleges they have studied Intermediate and Degree courses. In case, there is a break in the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination, the candidates must submit bonafide certificate of 9th and 10th class (in addition to the above certificates on the lines of the specimen given in Annexure - II) Non-local candidates should submit i) a residence certificate for 10 years either of the parents from M.R.O. or ii) employee certificate from the employer in term of clause II b,c,d, or e of Annexure -1
5. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C/S.T./B.C., candidates as per G.O.M.S. No. 58 Social Welfare (J) Department dated 12-5-1997
6. Prescribed Fee.
7. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied and Migration Certificate in case of the candidates studied in other than Kakatiya University jurisdiction.
For more details, the candidates may visit : www.sdlceku.co.in
KU SDLCE BEd(DM), BEd additional methodology admissions 2016