OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2016 NotificationOU In-service B.Ed Admissions 2016: OU CDE B.Ed(DM) Entrance Test 2016, OU Distance B.Ed Admissions 2016 Notification, OU Entrance Test for Admission into B.Ed, OU B.Ed (Distance Mode) Entrance Test 2016 Notification, Distance BEd Entrance Test 2016, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University B.Ed Entrance Test 2016-2017 Notification
OU B.Ed (DM) Entrance Test 2016 Notification: Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad will issue the Bachelor of Education (Distance Mode) Entrance Test Notification 2016 for admission into B.Ed(Distance Mode) for this academic year 2016. The University would invite the applications through proper channel from the eligible in-service teachers for Entrance test and admission into B.Ed course through Distance Education Centre of Osmania University. Teachers with a Bachelor Degree serving in a recognized school located in OU local area and having at least two years experience of school teaching are eligible to apply.
The candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. (Distance Mode) has to satisfy the following conditions:
1. a) Teachers with a Bachelor ’s Degree serving in a recognized Primary / Elementary / Secondary / Sr.Secondary school and having at least two years experience of school teaching at any of the above level are eligible for admission to the course.
b) Osmania University will admit only those candidates who are presently working in schools located in the territorial jurisdiction assigned to it by the University Act. (O.U. Local area, for details, about OU Local area see Annexure – I/A)
2. Candidates shall have to produce a certificate of service from the Head of the institution / Employer and self declaration of the service. The candidate should submit no objection certificate from the present employer.
3. The candidate seeking admission must qualify in the B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University.
Note: The Working experience of two years should be completed as on the date of admission into B.Ed. (Distance Mode) programme.
1. Mathematics: Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject.
2. Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied materials sciences under Part – II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject.
3. Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part – II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
4. Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. and B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
5. English: Candidates with B.A English as special Subjects or M.A. English
Scheme of B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test:
The common entrance test will be of objective type with 100 multiple choice questions and of 90 minutes duration.
Part – A : General English : 20 marks
Part – B : 1) General Knowledge : 10 marks and 2) Teaching aptitude : 10marks
Part – C:
Methodology : Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects and it consists of 60 questions for 60 marks.
1) Mathematics : 60 marks
2) Physical Sciences : 60 marks (Physics : 30 marks & Chemistry : 30 marks)
3) Biological Sciences : 60 marks (Botany : 30 marks & Zoology : 30 marks)
4) Social Studies : 60 marks (Geography : 20 marks, History : 20 marks Civics : 10 marks & Economics : 10 marks)
5) Special English : 60 marks
Fee details for Course:
B.Ed.(Distance Mode) course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all the candidates including BC/SC/ST Candidates.
B. Ed (Distance Mode) Programme Study Centers :
The Medium of Instruction for B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Course is English only. It is a part-time two year programme with contact classes during vacations being offered at the following study centers under Osmania University :
1) Malla Reddy College of Education, Suraram ‘X’ Roads,Quthbullapur (M), Ranga Reddy Dist.
2) N.S.R. College of Education, V.V. Campus, Jambagh, Koti, Hyderabad.
3) Islamia College of Education, Mustabad Road, Siddipet, Dist. Medak.
4) Gokul College of Education, Gokul Nagar, Nalgonda.
5) Govt. College of Teacher Education, Mahabubnagar.
How to Apply:
The Application form should be submitted to The Director, Directorate of Admissions, (Near PGRR CDE) Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad - 500 007 on any working day between 10.00 a.m to to 4.00 p.m. either in person or by post before the last date of submission.
Dates to be remember(tentative):
Last date for submitting the application is 02.02.2016 by 4 p.m.
The tentative date of entrance test : 01.03.2015
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission:
Candidates called for admission must present in person and submit all the ORIGINAL certificates listed below, along with two sets of xeroxcopies.
1. B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Hall Ticket.
2. B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Rank Card.
3. Degree certificate (or Provisional Certificate if Degree Certificate is not yet issued as per rules) of qualifying examination.
4. Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
5. Two years experience certificate (as per Para-IV and No-objection Certificate from the employer.
6. Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree courses as regular students need submit only the bonafide certificates from colleges. In case, there is a break in the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination, the candidates must submit bonafide certificate of 9th and 10th class. Non-local candidates should submit i) a residence certificate for 10 years of either of the parents from M.R.O. or ii) employee certificate from the employer in term of clause II b,c,d, or e of Annexure - I.
7. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C/S.T./B.C., candidates as per G.O.M.S. No. 58 Social Welfare (J) Department dated 12-5-1997.
8. Required course fee plus the counseling fee.
9. Copies of certificates of PH/NCC/CAP/Sports categories(if applicable).
1. Admission Procedure: The admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank obtained in the B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test.
2. Candidates called for centralized admission will have to appear for the same at their own expense.
3. The eligibility of the candidates is not verified/decided at the time of application and during the entrance test.The verification will be done only during the admissions. Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the B.Ed. (DM) course before applying.
4. Not withstanding any thing contained in this brochure, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University on the date of admission will be final.
5. Filled in applications should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U. on or before the last date. The Directorate will not take any responsibility in case of postal delay.
6. Submit the filled in application along with ICR sheet and Demand Draft with specified amount towards registration fee and necessary certificates as mentioned in the application form to the following office.
7. The exact venue and time of entrance test along with Hall ticket information will be made available in OU website: www.osmania.ac.in/admission one week before the entrance test.
OU In-service B.Ed Admissions 2016, OU CDE B.Ed(DM) Entrance Test 2016, OU Distance B.Ed Admissions 2016 Notification, OU Distance BEd Entrance Test 2016, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Fee Details, Last date for applying, Entrance Exam date, Hall Tickets, Results and Couselling dates and more details at oucde.ac.in or http://oucde.net/, OU B.Ed (Distance Mode) Entrance Test 2016 Notification