TS SSC 2017 Exams Fee Due DatestS SSC March 2017 Exams Fee Dates: The Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State Government, Hyderabad has issued a TS SSC March 2017 new due dates notification in October, 2016 for remittance of examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2017. This notification details as follows as per Proceedings Rc.No.149/B-2/2016, dated: 06-10-2016..
RJD Warangala - Proc.Rc. No.3713/B4/2016 - Date:14-10-2016:
Sub:- SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational course public examinations March 2017- Due dates announced for remittance of Exam fee for all categories - Arrange to give wide publicity in the available print media and Electronic media under news item - Requested -Reg.
Ref:- The DGE TS Hyderabad Lr Rc No. 149/B-2/2016, dt.06.10.2016.
Attention of all the District Educational Officers in the Zone-V are hereby informed that, the Director of Govt. Examinations, TS, Hyderabad issued the notification of due date for remittance of examination fee for Regular/Private once failed candidates appearing for the SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Course public Examinations, March 2017, and take necessary steps to give wide publicity in all available print media and Electronic media under news item in your district and communicate to all schools for favour of information of the students in the matter.
Hence, all the District Educational Officers in the Zone-V are requested if any Private Schools proposals are pending in their district, immediately clear the pending files i.e., due to last date of SSC fee date is 31.10.2016 complete shape of proposals should submit to the Competent Authority, if not in complete shape, the proposals will returned concerned school Management immediately. Further, the District Educational Officers will be held responsible for any pending / legal complications in the matter.
Rc.No. 149/B-2/2016, dated:06-10-2016: SSC,OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March-2017 - Due Dates announced for remittance of examination fee for all categories - Arrange to give wide publicity in the available Print Media and Electronic Media under News item- Requested-Reg. Ref:- Notification Rc.No.149/B-2/2016, dated: 06-10-2016.
While enclosing herewith two copies of notification of the due dates for remittance of examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates appearing for the SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March-2017, I request you to take proper steps to give wide publicity in all available Print Media and Electronic Media under news item in your district and communicate to all schools for favour of information of the students and also in public interest.
SSC/OSSC/Vocational Public Exams March 2017 Fee New Dates: The SSC due dates are extended for remittance of Examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2017. The Director B. Manmadha Reddy instructed to all the Heads of institutions to remit the examination fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only, duly enclosing a list of candidates to it.
|Sl. No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.|
|1.||Without late fee||31-10-2016||01-11-2016||05-11-2016 to 07-11-2016||08-11-2016 and 09-11-2016|
|2.||With late fee of Rs.50/-||15-11-2016||16-11-2016||18-11-2016||19-11-2016|
|3.||With late fee of Rs.200/-||30-11-2016||01-12-2016||02-12-2016||03-12-2016|
|4.||With late fee of Rs.500/-||07-12-2016||08-12-2016||09-12-2016||13-12-2016|
1. If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 - General Education
102- Secondary Education
06 - Director, Government Examinations,
800 - User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/ prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2017 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
1. From SSC Public Examinations, March 2017, there is no need to submit ICR cum OMR forms along with MNR.
2. Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.