Tswreis online application form for Inter with Integrated coaching admissions 2017Free Inter with Entrance exams Free Coaching admissions: Tswreis online application form for Inter with Integrated coaching admissions 2017, Tswreis Inter with Integrated coaching admissions test 2017, TSWREIS IIT, COE, Magnet Colleges admission test 2017, TS Social Welfare Entrance Test 2017, TSWREIS Entrance Test 2016 for Join into Inter with IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET/CA/CPT Coaching TSWREIS Entrance Test for Join Inter with IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET/CA/CPT Coaching 2017-18: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS) has issued an entrance test 2015 notification for Admission into 1st Year Inter With Integrated Coaching For IIT-JEE / EAMCET/CA/CPT in the institutions of Society. The TSWREI Society invites applications from eligible and qualified Boys and Girls for appearing entrance test for admissions into 1st year intermediate MPC (with IIT-JEE/EAMCET coaching) and BPC (with NEET Coaching) and MEC/CEC (with CA/CPT Coaching) with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2017-2018.
Eligibility:Eligibility for Admission into Inter with Integrated Coaching:
1. The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March -2017 and who secured Overall Grade and above (equal to 50%) in 10th class quarterly examinations i.e., SA-I (September/October, 2017) are eligible to apply.
2. The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.
3. The students of both Telugu Medium and English Medium are eligible for this entrance examination.
4. The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2017 and in case of students studying in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels a relaxation of 1 year will be given.
5. The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O. at the time of admission, then only admission will be confirmed.
READ | TSWREIS Inter + Integrated Coaching Admissions 2017
Reservation:1. In case of admissions in TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi, the ratio of students is 70:30 i.e., 70% for TSWR students & Hostel students and 30% for out-side SC students . In COE separate sections are allotted for Boys and Girls.
2. The reservation pattern in all the Institutions is SC-75%, SC converted to Christians - 12%, ST-6%, BC - 5% and others 2%.
3. For Magnet Schools the pattern of allotting the seats will be in the ratio of 60:40 i.e., out of 87% (75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians), 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in TSWR Institutions and SW Hostels. Remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students viz., who studied in BC, ST, Welfare hostels or studied in any other recognized institutions, so a combined merit list has to be prepared.
4. In respect of outsiders, only SC Candidates are eligible for admission into these Institutions.
5. The seats reserved for SC (CC), ST, BC & OC will be filled by the students who studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels only duly following the merit.
6. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their work without anybody's help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board
How to Apply for Admission into Inter:The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre in the State.
Before filling the application through online the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in.
Please upload the 50 kb photo and 30 kb signature of the student.
Pattern of Admission Test:1. The Screening test will be in two levels, 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be descriptive type
2. Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test will be permitted to attempt 2nd level screening test.
3. The list of eligible candidates for 2nci screening test can be obtained from the website.
4. The test will be based on the knowledge from class VIII to SSC in English / Mathematics/Biology and Physical Science subjects.
5. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media). Applicants can select any language as medium for writing the Test.
Final Selection:1. Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of 'Eligibility' and 'Reservation'.
2. Only those candidates will be admitted in TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi and TSWR COE Karimnagar who have passed SSC Public Examination 2015, in first attempt and should have secured 60% marks in aggregate and should get 55% marks in English in SSC Public Examination 2015.
3. In 8 Magnet Colleges those candidates will be admitted who have passed SSC Public Examination 2015 in first attempt with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
4. The Students will be allotted admissions into TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi then to TSWR COE Karimnagar and then to Magnet schools based on their merit in the entrance test.
1. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions shall be Telugu
2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by SW Department such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
Medium of Instruction :
In TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE Karimnagar and 8 Magnet Colleges English will be the Medium of Instruction.
Important Dates:Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is : 19.12.2016.
Date of Admission Test: The Admission test will be held on 22.01.2016 for MPC/BPC/MEC/CEC groups
How to apply:
Candidates should fill the following details on Online application form
1. Name of the Student with Surname (e.g., Shekar Gandla)
2. Father's Name(Please do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Shri. or Prof. or Dr. etc.)(e.g., Sudharshan Gandla)
3. Date of Birth(dd-mm-yyyy)
4. Gender Male Female
6. Physical Disability Yes No
7. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian (e.g., 200000 (INR))
8. (a) Photograph of the Applicant (size should not be more than 100 kb) Choose File
(b) Signature (size should not be more that 50 kb)
9. Contact Information:
District; Mandal; Village / Municipality; House / Door Number;Street Name; PIN Code; Mobile Number; Landline No. (With STD Code); eMail ID.
10. Grade in 10th Class in SA-I
11.(a) Are you studying in TSWR School ?Yes/ No
School Code; School Name; District
(b) If you are studying other than TSWR School; School Name; District.
(c) Are you staying in Hostel ? Yes/ No
12. Medium of Instruction in X Class Telugu/ English
13. Group Subjects Applying for
14. Exam Centre
The Candidates are advised to collect Hall-ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying. Official Website address: www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in Apply Online for Tswreis Inter with Integrated coaching admissions test 2017