BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017 for BA/BCom/BSc Degree admissions 2017BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017 for Admission into BA/BCom/BSc Degree Courses, Ambedkar Open Degree admissions test 2017, BRAOU Degree Course Entrance Test, UG Courses Eligibility test, Online application form, Last date for apply, Exam date, Hall tickets, Results and more details avialalbe at braou web portal: AP TS BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017 for BA/BCom/BSc Degree admissions 2017 and Online applications through braouonline.in are invited for appearing the entrance test for join in Distance ba/bcom/bsc degree courses at its Study Centers. We have a well-known saying "ILLALI CHADUVU INTIKI VELUGU" where a woman educates, she educates total her family members and also she educates her surroundings. Education says/learns every thing that how speak? what to speak? how to tackle a terrible situation? It learns decision making, building of own character why because with out character every thing is zero that we achieved.
READ | BRAOU introduced Online Courses at eprograms.braou.ac.in
BRAOU Eligibility Test(ET) 2017
READ | How to enroll BRAOU Online Programs?
Those who have zeal to study either men or women this is a golden opportunity to continue your education which was already discontinued. They can directly join in the degree courses by writing an eligibility test which was going to be conducted by the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University has released the notification for degree admissions with out any educational qualification but, the candidate should cross 18 years up to 1st July 2017. According to the notification an eligibility test will be conducted on April 17th 2017 (Sunday) at both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
Who are eligible to apply?
Those who did not have qualification of intermediate or any equivalent qualification. Candidates should cross 18 years up to 01.07.2017. Above said candidates are eligible for applying eligible test to take admission in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc (3 years degree programmes) for the academic year 2017-18. So, Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2017-18, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2017. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2017 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
How to apply for eligibility test?
1. Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register through ‘On-Line’ from our own website i.e., www.braouonline.in. So, Interested candidates can register their names from university portal www.braououline.in through online.
2. Candidates should select examination centre that where they are willing to attend the E.T(eligibility test).For details you can take information brochure (freely) E.T-2017 at your study centre and read it carefully
3. Candidates can contact study centre with recent passport size photographs and related documents (Certificates).
4. Through www.braou.ac.in candidates can give their required information athrough University website and fill your ET-2017 Registration form “On-line” and upload photo and signature.
5. Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card through University online OR Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
6. Candidates should take their print out of registration form through university website and keep with you for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
MEDIUM & VENUE OF ET: This eligibility test will be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu in all study centres of Telangana and A.P states. Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA at the Study Centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
How to get Hall Tickets?
Candidates should take hall ticket from study centres before 2 days of E.T(or) download from university portal www.braou online.in/university website www.braou.ac.in
Candidates should not pay any fee at study centres they have to pay only above said centres. If the candidate of 2011,12,13,14 and 2016 is already passed the eligibility test and did not take admission may not attend the E.T again. Candidates those who have qualification of intermediate or any equivalent Qualification can apply when the notification releases on May/June 2017 for direct admission for I year U.G programme.
Important Dates to be remembered:
a) Commencement of Registration : 22nd December 2016
b) Last Date for Registration: 16th February 2017
c) Date and Time of Eligibility test:26-03-2017 (Sunday) by 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Important Instructions for ET 20171.To Appear for Eligibility test -2017 [Eligibility Test-2017 For Admission into UG Programmes(B.A/B.Com/B.Sc.)], the candidates shall register ‘On-line’ through www.braouonline.in.
2. For that, application contact the nearby Dr.BRAOU Study center in your area for further information and to fill particulars through online.
3. Read the information given in the information Brochure completely before registration.
4. Pay the Registration fee Rs 300/-(Three hundred only) towards registration using Credit /Debit card OR Rs 310/- (three hundred and Ten only) through Online Franchisee centre.
5. Provide your mobile number or mobile number of your relatives / friends. If you do not have mobile phone compulsorily to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
6. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for reference. Go through it carefully.
7. Instructions to fill the OMR Answer Sheet are also given inside to make you comfortable in the Examination Hall.
a) The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres. a) The Registration Fee need to be paid through debit /credit card or any A.P.On-line Franchisee Centres only: & (b) The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016and couldn’t take admission into the U.G. Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test -2017. They can seek admission into 1st Year U.G. when Notification is given for Direct Admission in May/June – 2017 for candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifications..
b) Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, Information Brochure ET-2017 and also the Model Question Papers.
Distance education helps home maid's to continue their education. Employees to get promotion for their future promotions. Students those who works can study and pursue their degree. This have multi benefits So, don't give up and make utilize this chance. If you want to know more details on BRAOU please go with this link BRAOU
#Apply now for BRAOU ET 2017
#BRAOU Online Registration for Eligibility Test-2017 for UG Programme(BA,B.Com,B.Sc)