BRAOU Eligibility Test 2016 for Admission into UG CoursesBRAOU Eligibility Test 2016 for Admission into BA/BCom/BSc Degree Courses: AP TS BRAOU Eligibility Test 2016 for BA/BCom/BSc Degree admissions 2016 and Online applications through braouonline.in are invited for appearing the entrance test for join in Distance ba/bcom/bsc degree courses at its Study Centers. We have a well-known saying "ILLALI CHADUVU INTIKI VELUGU" where a woman educates, she educates total her family members and also she educates her surroundings. Education says/learns every thing that how speak? what to speak? how to tackle a terrible situation? It learns decision making, building of own character why because with out character every thing is zero that we achieved. BRAOU introduced Online Courses at eprograms.braou.ac.in
BRAOU Eligibility Test(ET) 2016How to enroll BRAOU Online Programs?
Those who have zeal to study either men or women this is a golden opportunity to continue your education which was already discontinued. They can directly join in the degree courses by writing an eligibility test which was going to be conducted by the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University has released the notification for degree admissions with out any educational qualification but, the candidate should cross 18 years up to 1st July 2016. According to the notification an eligibility test will be conducted on April 17th 2016 (Sunday) at both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
Who are eligible to apply?
Those who did not have qualification of intermediate or any equivalent qualification. Candidates should cross 18 years up to 01.07.2016. Above said candidates are eligible for applying eligible test to take admission in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc (3 years degree programmes) for the academic year 2016-17.
How to apply for eligibility test?
BRAOU Online Application Form For Eligibility Test Registration 2016
- Interested candidates can register their names from university portal www.braououline.in through online.
- Candidates should select examination centre that where they are willing to attend the E.T(eligibility test).For details you can take information brochure (freely) E.T-2016 at your study centre.
- candidates can contact study centre with recent passport size photographs and related documents (Certificates).
- Through www.braou.ac.in candidates can give their information and fill E.T-2016 registration form on online and upload your photo and sign.
- Candidate can pay Rs 200/- through credit/debit card through University online.(or) pay Rs 210/-at online franchise centre.
- Candidates should take their print out of registration form through university website and keep with you for your reference.
- This eligibility test will be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu in all study centres of Telangana and A.P states.
- How to fill BRAOU UG Online Admission Registration Form(Degree Admissions)?
How to get Hall Tickets?
Candidates should take hall ticket from study centres before 2 days of E.T(or) download from university portal www.braou online.in/university website www.braou.ac.in
Candidates should not pay any fee at study centres they have to pay only above said centres. If the candidate of 2011,12,13,14 is already passed the eligibility test and did not take admission may not attend the E.T again. Candidates those who have qualification of intermediate or any equivalent Qualification can apply when the notification releases on May/June 2016 for direct admission for I year U.G programme.
a) Commencement of Registration : 22nd January 2016
b) Last Date for Registration: 15th March 2016
c) Last Date for Registration : 1st April, 2016 With a late fee of Rs.100/-
d) Date and Time of Eligibility test:17-04-2016 (Sunday) by 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Important Instructions for ET 20161.To Appear for Eligibility test -2016, the candidates shall register ‘On-line’ through www.braouonline.in .
2. For that, application contact the nearby Dr.BRAOU Study center in your area for further information and to fill particulars through online.
3. Read the information given in the information Brochure completely before registration.
4. Pay the Registration fee Rs 200/-(Two hundred only) towards registration using Credit /Debit card OR Rs 210/- (Two hundred and Ten only) through Online Franchisee centre.
5. Provide your mobile number or mobile number of your relatives / friends. If you do not have mobile phone compulsorily to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
6. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for reference. Go through it carefully.
7. Instructions to fill the OMR Answer Sheet are also given inside to make you comfortable in the Examination Hall.
a) The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres. a) The Registration Fee need to be paid through debit /credit card or any A.P.On-line Franchisee Centres only: & (b) The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and couldn’t take admission into the U.G. Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test -2016. They can seek admission into 1st Year U.G. when Notification is given for Direct Admission in May/June – 2016 for candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifications..
b) Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, Information Brochure ET-2016 and also the Model Question Papers.
Distance education helps home maid's to continue their education. Employees to get promotion for their future promotions. Students those who works can study and pursue their degree. This have multi benefits So, don't give up and make utilize this chance. If you want to know more details on BRAOU please go with this link BRAOU
#BRAOU Online Registration for Eligibility Test-2016 for UG Programme(BA,B.Com,B.Sc)