AP DEECET 2015, Admissions into Minority D.Ed CollegesAssociation of Managements of Minority Colleges of Education AP has issued AP DEECET 2015 AC SW II Admission Notification for Web counselling for Admission into Two year D.Ed Course for 2015-2016 Batch. So, DEECET 2015 qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates are informed to attend the II Phase of Web counselling for Admissions into two year D.Ed Course from 26-12-2015 for the Academic year 2015-2016.
PHASE-II DEECET-AC-SW-II-2014 WEBCOUNSELLING SCHEDULEAll Muslim and Christian minority students of AP & TS are informed to attend the web counseling of D.Ed course as per the following schedule
WEB COUNSELINLG & ADMISSIONS SCHEDULE of 2nd PHASE:
|Sl. No.||Item Work||Dates|
|1||Option Exercising||26-12-2015 and 27-12-2015|
|2||Allotment of Seats||29-12-2015|
|3||Verification of Certificates at HELP LINE CENTERS||30-12-2015 and 31-12-2015|
1. Old scratch card can be used for 2nd phase counseling
2. Sliding option can also be availed
Important Instructions to Students
- Candidates will be eligible for giving web options only after registration and verification in identified Help Line Centres(HLC).
- Candidates have to collect Scratch Card from Help Line Centre(HLC).
- Do not reveal the serial number and password contained in the Scratch Card.
- Exercise Web Options as per the schedule.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference/Priority of options entered. Hence, exercise utmost care while entering Web Options.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned Helpline Centre to pay the Tution fees, obtain Authorized Signature on the Provisional Allotment Order and Get Certificates Verified by respective DIET Principal and Get Final Allotment Order from Help Line Centre and report to the concerned college as specified in the Final allotment order.
- Registrations and web options entry for AP and Telangana state D.ed colleges will be opened shortly as per phase-II notification.
- New help line centre opened in kadapa. please go through help line centre document.
- Please read the instruction for web counseling document carefully.
- Please read the procedure for web options document carefully.
Candidites should have to pay an amount of Rs.900/- towards registration and counseling fee . Tuition Fee of Rs. 11,000 /- and Special Fee of Rs.1500/- should be remitted as Demand Draft Drawn in favor of
" Convener , DEECET-AC-SW-H-2014 Admissions " payable at Hyderabad after the allotment of seat at the respective Help Line Center. Fee should be paid in full at the time of receipt of Final Allotment letter and no part payment will be accepted.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed by the respective competent authority and should be prepared to pay the Tuition Fee as applicable. (Fee structure is subjected to any enhancement by the Govt. ) Mere attending the counseling does not parantee a seat to the student.
1. This notification is itself a call for counseling . No separate Call Letters shall be sent to individual candidates.
2. The list of colleges & seats in various colleges and also detailed procedure for admissions will be placed in our website : www.bdcma.com.
3. Last date for reporting of allotted candidates by convener a DEECET - AC- SW-II of their respective colleges is notified in your Letter
For any further information regarding the admissions students may send their queries to E-Mail ID dietminority786@gmail com
Help Line Centers:
|GUNTUR||A.L. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION Ladge Center, Guntur.|
|VISAKHAPATNAM||SAI DHANALAKSHMI D.Ed. COLLEGE Door No.138, Narsipatnam (V, T & M), Visakhapatnam Dist.|
|KADAPA||VIKAS TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTE Khasara No.1560/1A & 1559, C. K. Dinne Village, Post & Taluka, Kadapa Dist. A.P.|
Candidates should produce all Original Certifticates Viz
1. AP DEECET-2015 Rank Card SE Hall Ticket
2. Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or its equivalent
3. Memorandum of Marks of SSC or its equivalent
4. Study certificates from 7th to Intermediate
5. Residence Certificate for Preceding 7 Years of the qualifying examination i.e Intermediate in respect of candidates who had private study without any institutionalized