AP PGECET 2016 Apply Online
The University invites online application for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in A.P. for the academic year 2016-2016 as per G.O.Ms.No.54 HE Dept (EC-2) dated: 21-06-2007 and amendments.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET 2016 may submit their applications through online mode only including the payment of registration fee and generation of Hall Tickets. Candidates can visit the websites www.jntuk.edu.in, www,appgecet.org. for submission of online application.
The related information regarding eligibility, syllabus, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website: www.appgecet.org.
Registration fee: Rs.500/- ( Rs.250/- in case of SC / ST candidates). In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates are required to apply for APPGECET 2016 test through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
2. The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
3. Test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 25%, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
4. The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
5. The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at annexure-A
6. Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in. The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at annexure-B. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission into the preferred program as given in annexure-B.
7. APPGECET-2015 will be held at Five different regional centers in the state i.e., Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupathi, Anantapuram.
8. As per AICTE the eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is
50% in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). Further, the qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE approval.
9. Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153.
10. The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website www.appgecet.org. Without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
11. Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
12. A.P. State policy on reservation shall be followed in the PG admissions.
13. The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
14. Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
15. For further information contact APPGECET office. Contact no:0884-2356355, emailid:
Important dates for online application process
|1||Notification will be issued||08-03-2016|
|2||Commencement of application submission||12-03-2016|
|3||Last date of submission without late fee||20-03-2016|
|4||Submission with late fee of Rs.500/-||30-03-2016|
|5||Submission with late fee of Rs.2000/-||11-05-2016|
|6||Submission with late fee of Rs.5000/-||18-05-2016|
|7||Submission with late fee of Rs.10000/-||21-05-2016|
|8||Downloading of Hall Tickets||19-05-2016 to 21-05-2016|
|9||Examination dates||26-05-2016 to 30-05-2016|
|10||Declaration of Results||22-06-2016|
|11||Declaration of Ranks||30-06-2016|
AP PGECET 2016 notification schedule, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Instructions to Candidates, Last date, Hall Tickets, Entrance Exam Date, Key, Rank Cards, Results and Web Counseling Dates will be provided soon. AP PGECET 2016 notification and more details are available on official website : appgecet.org