TSRJC CET 2017/Telangana Residential RJC Entrance Test 2017#TSRJC CET 2017/ Telangana Residential RJC Entrance Test 2017/ TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2017 : Telangana Educational Institutions Society has issued TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification in March 2017. Residential Junior College Entrance Exam 2017 for Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in its TS Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence ( Center for Competitions) in for the academic year 2017-18. TSREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate courses in its TSRS Junior Colleges. #tsrjccet 2017 online application form, results, hall tickets, last date for apply online, exam date, Telangana rjccet 2017, treis rjc entrance test 2017, gurukulam Junior college admission test details are given here.
A. General Junior Colleges:
Courses offered: MPC, BPC and CEC Groups with English medium
1. TS Residential Junior College for Girls
Hasanparthy, Warangal District.
2. TS Residential Junior College for Boys
Sarvail, Nalgonda District.
B. Minority Junior Colleges:
Courses offered: MPC, BPC and CEC Groups with Urdu and English medium
1. TS Residential Junior College for Minorities Boys
2. TS Residential Junior College for Minorities Boys,
LB Nagar, Nagole - Hyderabad.
a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana State only.
b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2017 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply for this entrance test.
c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
2. Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category:
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
1. Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
2. Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
3. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an exservice or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
Scheme of Examination:
Subjects in the entrance test
1. For MPC:English-Mathematics-Physical Science
2. For BPC: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
3. For CEC /MEC: English-Social Studies- Mathematics
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: http://tresidential.cgg.gov.in.The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana State syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
Process of the selection through Entrance Test. Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through official website www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Selected list for admission:
The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the websites: http://tresidential.cgg.gov.in , http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5. Date of First counselling :01.06.2017.
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2015-16 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, Hyderabad.
Examination Centers: District Head quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
Online Registration Fee for Application:
Cost of Application is Rs. 150/-
Important Dates for RJC CET 2017:
1. Submission of online applications start From 23/03/2017.
2. Last date for submission of Online Application(Payment End Date) : 18/04/2017
3. Date of Entrance Examination: 10/05/2017 By 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
About:The TS Residential Junior Colleges were started by the Government of Telangana in fully residential and ‘Gurukul’ pattern with an aim to cater to the needs of the talented students in the state at + 2 level. In the Residential Institutions run by TS Residential Educational Institutions Society (Regd.), Hyderabad the emphasis is laid mainly on providing quality education suited to the present day educational scenario by creating conducive educational atmosphere, help and strives for all-round development of the students. These institutions provide free boarding and hostel facilities in addition to free education with the aid of Government of Telangana.