How to Apply for RUPGCET 2016 Online Applying ProcedureRUPGCET 2015 Apply Online, Online Applying Procedure for RU PGCET 2016, How to Apply for RUCET 2016: Rayalaseema University, Kurnool has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test(RUPGCET) 2016 Notification on 20th March, 2016. The Convener, RUPGCET-2016, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, invites applications through online for admission into various postgraduate courses
1. The application should be submitted ON-LINE only at the website www.rupgcet2016.org by registering the name and other details.
2. A Separate registration is required for each Test.
Steps for online registration:
1. Read the eligibility conditions given in prospectus for the test to be taken (Ex: Test 09- Electronics)
2. Go to the website www.rupgcet2016.org and click on online registration button/link.
3. Select a test from the list.
4. Fill all the details and press the submit button to get challan.
5. A challan (with three parts) appears on the screen with your name, Application number and fee to pay.
6. Print the challan and pay the amount as per challan in any State Bank of Hyderabad /
7. Andhra Bank branches only. Payments in other banks are not allowed.
a. After payment in the bank the candidate should scan and upload the challan (University Copy) on website. The upload file format should be in jpeg/jpg with less than 100KB in size.
b. After authorization of your challan/payment the candidate will get a confirmation SMS to his mobile which was given at the time of registration. Without getting confirmation SMS the candidate will not be able to logon to the web site and fill the online application form.
Steps for filling online Application:
1. Filling of online application form is allowed only after authorization of your payment.
2. Now get ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately in JPEG/JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
3. Keep the paid challan copy ready and login at www.rupgcet2016.org with your application number (as given in the challan) & Date of Birth.
4. Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature.
5. Click Submit button to confirm the details. If you need correction, press back button and edit the data.
6. Press the Save & Print button to get a print out.
7. After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to login and make necessary corrections. If there is any problem during updating the information contact the HELP LINE of RUPGCET-2016. Helpline
Timings: 10.00am to 6.00pm on all working days.
8. Take two copies of the printout of your application. Paste a recent passport size photo
(identical to the photo that used for scanning) in the space provided in the printout and to
be attested by a Gazetted officer and post the filled in application to
“The Convener, RUPGCET-2016, RAYALASEEMA UNIVERSITY, KURNOOL-518007.”
9. Preserve one print out of your online application along with student copy of the paid
challan, along with a copy of hall ticket with you for reference until admissions are over.
RUPGCET 2016 Notification details
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative and Official Dates time to time will be provided soon