Rayalaseema University PG Entrance Test 2017 NotificationRUCET 2017/RUPGCET 2017 Notification: RUPGCET is a common entrance as Post Graduation Common Entrance Test(RUPGCET-2017). This test will be conducted by the Convenor, RUPGCET 2017, Directorate of Admissions Department, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool for the academic year 2017-2017. Rayalaseema University, Kurnool has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test(RUPGCET) 2017 Notification on 20th March, 2017. The Convener, RUPGCET-2017, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, invites applications through online for admission into various postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered at Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, and its affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2017-17.
Course of Study : The duration of each course offered is two years (Four Semesters) including M.Ed. (w.e.f. 2017-17). Regular (R), Payment (P), and Self-Financing (SF) courses are offered at the University/the affiliated colleges.
Courses offered: MSc Botany; MSc Biotechnology; MSc Chemistry NP; MSc Chemistry (Organic); MCom; MSc Computer Science; MA Economics; MEd; MSc Electronics & Communications; MA English; MSc Mathematics; MSc Physics; MSc OR&SQC (Statistics); MA Telugu; MSc Zoology
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned. For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%. For admission to M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. / B.El.Ed should be at least 50% and in case of D.El.Ed with UG Degree course with 50% marks in each course. A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared /are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
3. Eligibility criteria for each course is given in Section P.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. For getting admission to a course, a candidate should qualify in RUPGCET-2017 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated colleges without qualifying in RUPGCET-2017.
2. Indian Nationals who are natives of other States (other than A.P.) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above the existing seats.
3. Foreign nationals / NRIs can be admitted without Entrance Test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of Student Visa for the period of study at the University.
4. Post Graduate degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled for admission to the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject but is not eligible for hostel admission and scholarship.
5. No candidate is entitled to pursue more than one full-time course at a time. If admitted, no candidate can undertake any other assignment or employment or study any other course simultaneously.
6. The University reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course basing on the economic viability depending on the number of candidates who opt to join in it.
7. Qualifying in the RUPGCET-2017 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission to a course.
8. If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate was tampered or fake, the candidate not only loses seat but is also liable for prosecution.
9.The rule of reservation is not applicable for Payment seats and NRI seats.
10. Notwithstanding anything in this Booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University from time to time are applicable.
11. Before applying for RUPGCET-2017, the candidate has to satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility to write a particular test and to seek admission to the related course.
12. The University reserves the right to modify courses/seats available in the colleges and the same will be made available on the website http://www.rupgcet2017.in/
Eligible candidates should apply Online mode only through website.
Registration fee: Rs.400/-
Important dates for RUPGCET 2017:
1. Notification Date: 26-03-2017
2. 30.03.2017 TO 30.04.2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION AND UPLOADING OF APPLICATION.
3. 01.05.2017 TO 07.05.2017 REGISTRATION WITH LATE FEE OF RS.500/-
4. 09.05.2017 LAST DATE FOR UPLOADING OF APPLICATION
Helpline No.: 96 03 23 60 13
Further more details available on Official website: http://www.rupgcet2017.in/
RUPGCET 2017| Rayalaseema University PGCET 2017
RUPGCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
RUPGCET Hall Tickets 2017
RUPGCET Results/Rank Cards 2017
RUPGCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification 2017