SPMVV PGCET 2016/ Women's University PG Entrance Test 2016#SPMVV #PGCET 2016, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam PG Entrance Test 2016, Online Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Last Date, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, PG Admissions 2016 Counselling Dates: Sri Padmavathi Women's University PGCET 2016: Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam, A state Government Women's University, Tirupati has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Notification (SPMVV PGCET) 2016 on March 27th, 2016. SPMVV Officials invite applications from all the eligible women candidates who have passed /appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, (Women’s University), Tirupati through SPMVVPGCET 2016.
Courses of Study:
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters). The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered in the University.
Courses Offered by SMMVV:
The Regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered in the University are as follows:
1. M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (R) ;
2. M.Sc. Applied Microbiology (R)
3. M.Sc. Microbial Technology (SF)
4. M.Sc. Biochemistry (SF)
5. M.Sc. General Biotechnology (SF)
6. M.Sc. Botany (SF)
7. M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics (R)
8. M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Community Health and Nutrition (R)
9. M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Food Science & Quality Control (R)
10. M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies (R)
11. M.Sc. Organic Chemistry (SF)
12. M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry (SF)
13. M.Sc. Physics (SF)
14. M.Sc. Sericulture (R)
15. M.Sc. Zoology (SF)
16. M.A. Economics (R)
17. M.A. English Language and Literature (R)
18. M.A. Telugu Language, Literature and Translation (R)
19. M.A. Women’s Studies (R)
20. M.A. Music: Veena (R)
21. M.A. Music: Vocal (R)
22. M.A. Bharatanatyam (R)
23. M.Ed. (R)
24. M.Ed. Special Education (H.I) (SF)
25. M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism) (R)
26. M.A. Public Relations (R)
27. MSW (Master of Social Work) (R)
28. M.P.Ed (SF)
29. M.Com (Master of Commerce) (SF)
30. M.Sc. Statistics (SF)
31. B.Ed Special Education (H.I) (R)
SC. ST, EBC, Single Girl Child, Minority Scholarships for eligible students. Students fellowships for 15 Merit Students of M.SC Biotechnology
Who Can Apply:
All students of Andhra Pradesh and Sstate of Telangana are local students to SPMVV. SPMVV is a state wide University and admits students from all regions of Andhra Pradesh in the ratio of 42:36:22 for Andhra, Telangana and Rayalaseema regions respectively.
Eligibility For Writing The Entrance Test:
1.The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission in to any course.
2.Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2016 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2016 are not eligible.
3.Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section R.
For Direct Admissions:
Even if you selected the Test Center no need to write the Entrance Test for Integrated, B.Vocational, P.G.Diploma, Certificate Courses.
How to Apply:
1. Candidate has to submit a separate application for each test.
2. Application along with instruction booklet can be purchased from the sales counters at the SPMVV Tirupati, by paying an amount of Rs. 425/-(Rs. 400/- + Rs.25/- towards service charge) in the form of demand draft (DD) drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati-517 502
3. Application can be obtained by post from the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati-517 502 by sending a demand draft (DD) forRs.465/- (including postage for sending the application) drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the applicant clearly written on the reverse side of the DD.
4. The duly filled-in application set (application form, acknowledgement card, and window covers) should be accompanied with the Xerox copies of:
a. Date of birth extract / SSC
b. Evidence for claims of reservation under Caste/PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/CAP/NI/ cultural activities
c. Marks statement of first and second year of qualifying examination and third year if completed the course
2- SPMVVPGCET 2016 Online Applications-How to Apply
3- SPMVVPGCET 2016 Hall Tickets Download
4- SPMVVPGCET 2016 Results/Rank Cards
5- SPMVVPGCET 2016 Counselling Dates-Certificates Verification
1. Commencement of sale of applications: 02-04-2016
2. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications without fine:
(Last Date for online and downloaded filled-in Application submission is extended upto 17-05-2016)
3. Commencement of Entrance Tests: 22-05-2016
#For more further details please visit official website: http://spmvvdoa.in/SPMVVCET.aspx?cet=CET
Any correspondence: email@example.com
Telephone: 0877- 2284592, 0877- 2249131
SPMVV PGCET 2016, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam PG Entrance Test 2016, Online Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Last Date, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, PG Admissions 2016 Counselling Dates