Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test 2017 NotificationVSUPGCET 2017/Vikrama Simhapuri University PGCET 2017 Notification: Vikrama Simhapuri University is going to release the Post Graduate common entrance test (VSUPGCET-2017) in the month of March, 2017. Vikrama Simhapuri University will invite the online applications from eligible candidates for admission into various PG Courses(M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W.and M.Ed.) in constituent and affiliated colleges of Vikrama Simhapuri University through common entrance tests (VSUPGCET-2017) for the academic year 2017-2017. Candidates who have passed or who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination of 2017 are eligible to apply. A separate application is to be submitted for each test. candidates are requested to refer website for more details.
Courses of Study: The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters). Whereas M.Ed is According to NCTE and Govt. of Andhra Pradesh directions/ Rules and Regulations 2017. The number of seats available under Regular (R), Self Financing (SF) and Payment (P) categories in different courses offered in the constituent and affiliated colleges of Vikrama Simhapuri University
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University.
- For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission into any other course, the candidate should have at least 40% aggregate marks in the group subjects.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
2. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
3. A candidate who has already passed the qualifying examination or who has appeared / is appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 is eligible to apply.
4. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible for admission during 2017-16.
5. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section P.
How to Apply:
Through Online Submission only: Candidate has to submit one online application for different tests. For each test separate charges will be one will be considered for admission into all the courses eligible based on the particular test. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Cost of Application is Rs.350/-
1. Commencement of Online Application form 12-04-2017
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 400/- (for OTHERS): 30-04-2017
3. Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (for OTHERS): 07-05-2017
4. Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Tatkal fee(Application Fee + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-) Rs. 1300/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1400/- (for OTHERS): 12-05-2017
1- VSUPGCET 2017|Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test 2017
2- VSUPGCET 2017 online application form/how to apply
3- VSUPGCET 2017 hall tickets, Exam dates
4- VSUPGCET 2017 rank cards,results and counselling dates
5- VSUPGCET 2017 Counselling dates,Certificates verification process
Hall tickets for the entrance test can be downloaded from www.vsudoa.in one week before the commencement of the VSUPGCET 2017 tests. VSUPGCET-2017 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission. Download
Test centres: Entrance tests will be conducted only at NELLORE centre.
The Convener, VSUPGCET-2017, Vikrama Simhapuri University
PG CET Office: 23-3-208, Sodhan Nagar, Near APSRTC Bus Stand Nellore-524003. Andhra Pradesh,
Ph.No.: 0861-2352300(10 A.M - 5 P.M)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more details please visit official website: VSUPGCET official website