Mahatma Jyothiba Phule TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2017Telangana BC Welfare RJC CET 2017/Mahatma Jyothiba Phule TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2017:
Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2017-16 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in 10 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission.
Date of Entrance Examination: 17-05-2017.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for MJPTBCWR CET-2017.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs. 150/- through TELANGANAONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY from 06-04-2017 to 3004-2017 for submission of application through online.
3. At the TELANGANAONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile No.) • On receipt of fee at TELANGANAONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
4. Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
5. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the 'Information Bulletin' and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
6. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course.
7. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
8. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
9. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
10. The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
11. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
1. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information furnished in the application form.
2. The Principal of the college concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission.
3. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
4. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics in the entrance test for MEC / CEC.
5. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Biological Science in the entrance test for BiPC.
6. If the tie still persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in the English.
7. Even though the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in the Social Studies for MEC / CEC, Physical Science for MPC & BiPC.
8. If the tie still persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
9. If the tie still persists, candidates belonging to the unrepresentative community shall be considered.
10. The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the information completely or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
Schedule for applying online application:
Date of opening of online application : 06-04-2017
Last date for submission of application: 30-04-2017
Examination Fee : Rs. 150/
For further details: Contact the Principal, MJPTBCWR Junior College concerned / Society Headquarters Office located at Abids, Beside Ramakrishna Theatre, 5th Floor, JD Electronics, Hyderabad 040-24602266 during office hours.
Tags ; Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, MJPTBCWREIS, MJPTBCWR CET 2017, How to Submit Online Application on mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in, MJPTBCWREIS RJC Entrance Test 2017, Apply Online at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in, How to Apply, Important dates, MJPTBCWR Junior College Entrance Test 2017-16