SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 NotificationSBI Specialist cadre officers 2016 Recruitment|Apply online @ibps.sifyitest.com / SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification on 04/10/2016 and this notification for recruitment of specialist cadre officers in state bank groups. The SBI invites online applications from the eligible and interested Indian citizens in the given following specialist officers posts for wealth management in State Bank of India on regular and contract basis.. In this recruitment candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 :: 412 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts @ State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of India invites on-line applications for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. ..
1. Assistant Manager (System) : 180 Posts
2. Developer : 50 Posts
3. Test lead : 02 Posts
4. Tester : 12 Posts
5. Manager (Statistician) : 07 Posts
6. Asst. Manager (Statistician) : 20 Posts
7. Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs) : 04 Posts
8. Admin Support Officer : 01 Post
9. Application Architect : 02 Posts
10. Business Architect : 01 Post
11. Datawarehouse Architect : 01 Post
12. Enterprise Architect : 02 Posts
13. Infrastructure Architect : 06 Posts
14. Portal Architect : 01 Post
15. Technology Architect : 05 Posts
16. Infrastructure Engineer : 09 Posts
17. Civil Engineer : 01 Post
18. Electrical Engineer : 01 Post
19. Technical Engineer : 01 Post
20. Network Engineer : 02 Posts
21. Complaint/ Dispute Resolution officer : 02 Posts
22. IT Risk Manager : 02 Posts
23. IT Security Expert : 02 Posts
24. Project Manager : 29 Posts
25. Business Analyst : 18 Posts
26. Developer : 22 Posts
27. Tester : 05 Posts
28. Test Lead : 01 Post
29. Technical Lead : 12 Posts
30. Innovation Specialist : 05 Posts
31. Data Scientist : 03 Posts
32. Sourcing Analyst : 01 Post
33. UX Designer : 01 Post
34. WAS Administrator : 01 Post
Total no. of posts : 412
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Engineering Graduate/ PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General & Others category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category.
Selection Procedure (Post Sr. No. 1 to 6): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online test and interview.
Pattern of Online Test:
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only and Take printout of the fill in online application and send it along with all relevant documents to "The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021". So, Candidates may apply online through SBI website.
Opening date of online registration: October 04, 2016
Closing date of online registration: October 22, 2016
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: October 26, 2016
Date of Online Test (Tentative): November 25, 2016
Downloading of call letter for online test: November 15, 2016
For more details, please visit through this link OR Advertisement
Apply online for SBI Specialist cadre officers 2016 Recruitment
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification on August 20th, 2016 and this notification for recruitment of specialist cadre officers in state bank groups. The SBI invite online applications from the eligible and interested Indian citizens in the given following specialist officers posts in SB Group. In this recruitment candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
Name of the Posts:
1. Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment): 03 Posts
2. Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation): 03 Posts
3. Senior Manager (e-Commerce): 03 Posts
4. Manager (e-Commerce): 4 Posts
5. Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III: 01 Post
6. Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III: 3 Posts
7. Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III: 12 Posts
8. Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III: 2 Posts
9. Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III: 2 Posts
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (relevant discipline), MBA with relevant work experience.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview. Candidates may apply online through website. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 05/09/2016. Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 10/09/2016.
Commencement of on-line registration of application 22/08/2016
Closure of registration of application 05/09/2016
Closure for editing application details 05/09/2016
Last date for printing your application 20/09/2016
Online Fee Payment 22/08/2016 to 05/09/2016
Last Date of Receipt of Application along with enclosures at CRPD, Mumbai 10/09/2016
#SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 Notification,
#Apply Online for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 Notification