AP SSC Supplementary Exams June, 2016 Exam Fee Due Dates, ScheduleAP SSC Advanced Supplementary Exams June, 2016 Examination Fee Due Dates Schedule: Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Director of Government Examinations has issued instructions on SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations June 2016 to all the District Educational Officers and a schedule has been sent to the above said persons.
The APSSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2016 are scheduled to be conducted from 16-06-2016 to 29-006-2016. The examination timings are from 09:30 AM to 12.00 Noon. The Examinations will be conducted only for the candidates who registered and failed and who were absent in the AP SSC Public Examinations, held in March 2016 and no fresh candidates will be permitted.
Hence action may immediately be taken to inform all the Heads of Secondary Schools to follow the following instructions:
1) To give wide publicity regarding the due dates of remittance of examination fee by all the failed candidates printed In the extraction of nominal rolls and collect the fee from them without fail.
2) To display "Due Dates" information on the NOTICE BOARDS of the Schools and give wide publicity for information of the candidates / public by publishing in the local newspapers and through available media.
3) If any of the failed candidates are not accessible, efforts may be taken to intimate the candidates through whatever means possible as per their Residential addresses, about the due date of remittance of fee immediately, so that they may not lose the Chance.
4) Not to add any fresh names of the candidates in the computerized extracted nominal roll of the failed Candidates or any changes effected in any of the particulars printed in the extract.
5) Not to collect the examination fee from any candidates other than those whose names are printed in the extracted nominal rolls of the failed candidates and supplied to the schools, as only the failed candidates of AP SSC Public Examinations March 2016 are eligible to appear for the AP SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2016.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 - General Education
102 - Secondary Education
06 - Director, Government Examinations,
800 - User Charges.
DDO CODE: 27000303001
Subject wise performance statements (Grades Sheets) will be given to all the candidates within 10 days to facilitate admission into 1st year intermediate without any difficulty. AP SSC certificates will be supplied to all the Passed candidates subsequently
1. Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Head of the Schools concerned : 03-06-2016
2. Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Head of the Schools into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI: 06-06-2016
3. Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Head of the Schools in the DEOs office: 09-06-2016
4. Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the 0/0 DGE., AP., Hyderabad.
Without late fee: 11-06-2016
AP SSC Supplementary Exams Fee due dates 2016: