APMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2017 How to ApplyHow to Apply Online on aponline.gov.in for APMS CET 2017: Online Applying procedure for AP Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test 2017 Notification/AP Model Schools VI Class Admission Test 2017: The Commissioner and School Education Department officials issued the AP Model School 6th Class Entrance Test 2017 Notification and invites the online applications through APONLINE Web Portal from the eligible students for appearing the VI Class Admission Test 2017 for admission into VI class in Model Schools in AP for the academic year 2017-16 and the test will be conducted as per their schedule.
How to Apply for APMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2017:
Online applying procedure for APMS CET 2017 and Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘APOnline’:
1 The eligible student shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and read the notification and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APMS CET 2017.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.50.00 for SCs/STs and Rs.100/- for Others through APONLINE for submission of application through Online.
3. At the APONLINE CENTER the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
4. On receipt of fee at APON LINE, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aponline.gov.in/frptool/apmodelschoolClassVI.aspx . Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application. The Candidate should be ready with the model application form, candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates.
7. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the model school.
8. The candidate need not posses any certificate at the time of apply, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
9. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
11. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
12. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
After Submission of online application the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Principal of Andhra Pradesh model school in which the candidate is seeking admission.
Issue of Hall Tickets:
1. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from as per the schedule with the reference number allotted to them.
2. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
3. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
4. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
1. Online submission of Applications Starts from: 16-01-2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Applications: 04-02-2017
3. Date of Admission Test : 05-03-2017 by 9.00 am to 11.00 am
#Apply Online for APMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2017: Go to Website
#Download the Model Application From: Download
#AP Model School Entrance Test 2017 Notification: Get Details
Model Application Form Details
Andhra Pradesh Model Schools,
Andhra Pradesh:: Hyderabad,
Entrance Examination for 6th Class 2017-2018
1. Name of The Candidate:
2. Aadhar Number:
3. Name of The Mother:
4. Name of The Father:
5. Sex (Boy/Girl):
6. Date of Birth(In Words & In Figures):
7. Education Details
|YEAR OF STUDY||CLASS||MEDIUM||NAME OF THE SCHOOL STUDYING||WHETHER THE STUDYING SCHOOL IS RECOGNISED OR NOT|
8. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian: Rs.................In Words(..................)
9. Whether The Candidate Is Eligible For Higher Class From 5th To 6th Class
10. Whether The Candidate Is Phc If So Give Details Of Percentage: VH, HH, OH, % of Disability
11. Caste: OC, SC, ST, BC- A, BC- B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E
12. Name of The School And Mandal Seeking Admission.
13. Details of Examination Fee Paid / Reference Id No.
14. Present Address of The Candidate
Village or Town:
The information furnished above is true and to the best of my knowledge. I will produce the original as and when asked by the Department at the time of Admission. I am aware that any wrong information furnished by me disqualifies my selection automatically.
Signature of the Parent Signature of the candidate.
AP Model Schools Entrance Test 2017 Notification for VI Admissions