JNVS Class XI Admissions 2016, Navodaya Inter AdmissionsJNVS Class XI Admissions 2016, Navodaya Class XI Admissions 2016-17, NVS Inter Admissions: JNVS Navodaya Class XI Admissions 2016: Navodaya Class XI admission 2016-2017 Notification for admission into JNVs during the Academic Year 2016-2017: NVS has released the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class XI Admission 2016-2017 Notification on May 26, 2016 and NVS invites the applications from eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2016-2017. Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations certificate by CBSE / State Education Board.
The Principal of the concerned JNV shall work out vacancies in various streams of Class-XI immediately on receipt of CBSE result in respect of this Vidyalaya. The vacant seats available in each JNV will be notified in local newspaper by the concerned JNV.
#JNVS 9th Class Entrance Test 2016-2017 Released : Get details
#Navodaya Entrance Exam 2016-17 Notification Released : Get details
1. Students seeking admission to Class XI shall be within the age limit up to 14-18 years as on 1st July 2016
2. The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education Board) of the district where the JNV is located during the academic session 2015- 16.
3. The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in Class X Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and the seats available in the JNVs concerned.
4. A common merit list will be prepared against all the existing vacancies at State level for admission to Class XI based on available vacancies from the district/nearby districts JNVs. Applicants must indicate his/her preference for admission in various JNVs in the State in which he/she is residing in his/her application form. Selected candidates from the District will be admitted in concerned JNV to the extent of available vacancies. For remaining candidates allocation of JNV will be made based on the list of available vacancies and preferences given by the candidates.
5. The candidates must have reasonable competency in English and Hindi.
Criteria for Admission of Students to Class-XI against vacant seats
1. Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during academic session 2016-2017.
2. A common merit list will be prepared against all the existing vacancies at State level for admission to Class XI based on available vacancies from the district/nearby districts JNVs. Applicants must indicate his/her preference for admission in various JNVs in the State in which he/she is residing in his/her application form. Selected candidates from the District will be admitted in concerned JNV to the extent of available vacancies. For remaining candidates allocation of JNV will be made based on the list of available vacancies and preferences given by the candidates.
3. Candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed proforma alongwith photocopies (duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended) in support of their qualification, caste etc. The Principal of the concerned JNV will verify this information furnished by the candidates from original certificates at the time of admission.
4. The selected students will be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by registered post.
5. Newly admitted students have to undergo medical checkup by the Vidyalaya Doctor. Students suffering from infectious disease/serious ailments shall not be admitted.
6. Ten days orientation programme will be arranged for newly admitted students to bridge the learning gaps and to adapt them for new environment.
Scheme of Studies: Streams available in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be allotted to students as per the criteria decided by the Samiti for allocation of streams to existing students joining Class-XI .
Relaxation of marks for admission to Science/Commerce Streams in Class-XI: It may be ensured that weightage is given to the eligible Sports/NCC/Scout/Guide students for admission to various streams in Class-XI in accordance with the criteria decided by the Samiti.
How to Apply
The Prospectus-cum-Application form containing detailed instructions can be obtained free of cost from the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and office of District and Block Education Officers of the District. Application forms can also be downloaded from NVS website http://www.navodaya.nic.in. Neatly typed and Xeroxed copy of the application can also be used for applying. Application forms complete in all respect should be submitted to the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned District either through Registered Post or in person.
As envisaged in National Policy of Education (NEP), 1986, Govt. of India has set up co-educational, fully residential institutions named Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in 34 State / UTs excluding Tamil Nadu. At present 598 such Vidyalayas have been sanctioned, one in each district. The main objective of these Vidyalayas is to provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of moral values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas, irrespective to their family’s socio-economic condition.
Last date for submission of application form: 20-06-2016
JNVS Class XI Admissions 2016,Navodaya Inter Admissions: