PJTSAU PG Entrance Exam 2016 for PhD,MSc,MBA,MTech Admissions 2016#TS #Agriculture PG Entrance Exams 2016/PJTSAU Ph.D, M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech Entrance Test 2016 Notification/PJTSAU PG Admission Notification 2016-16 Notification/PJTSAU PG #AgriCET 2016: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University(PJTSAU) will issue the Post Graduate Admission Notification 2016-17 in May 2016 and the Agricultural University would invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the following P.G. Courses. PJTSAU TS Agriculture PG Entrance Exam 2016, Online Application Form, Last date for apply online, exam date, counselling dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply details given here
Ph.D. (Ag.) / Ph.D. (H.Sc.) / Ph.D.(Ag. Engg. & Tech.) / M.Sc.(Ag.) / M.Tech (Agri. Engg.) / MBA (Agribusiness Management) / M.Sc. (H.Sc.) and M.Sc.Food Technology
For admission into M.Sc. level courses, candidates of TS. who possessing Bachelor Degrees in the concerned fields accredited by ICAR only are eligible. Candidates from other states should seek admission into M.Sc. and Ph.D. courses through the all India Examination conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-07-2016
Faculty of Agriculture :
Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Entomology, Agril. Extension, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Crop Physiology, Soil Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology.
Faculty of Home Science (for women only):
Foods & Nutrition, Human Development & Family Studies, Family Resource Management Textile & Apparel Designing and Home Science Extension and Communication Management.
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology:
Soil & Water Engineering, Processing & Food Engineering and Farm Machinery & Power.
1. Master’s Degree in the concerned faculty and major field with a minimum of 50% marks in traditional system or OGPA of 7.50/10.00 OR 3.25/4.00. SC/ST candidates with a pass in traditional system or OGPA of 7.00/10.00 or 3.00/4.00 are eligible.
2. Basic Degree i.e. B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc.(Home Science) / B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) of 4 years duration as the case may be is essential.
3. The candidates should have submitted the M.Sc. level thesis on or before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications and must complete the thesis final viva voce examination successfully as on the date of registration in case of selected candidates.
M.Sc. Level Courses:
The candidates must have passed the relevant Bachelor Degree Examination specified against each course from ANGR Agricultural University or an institution accredited by ICAR/ approved by PJTSAU.
|M.Sc.(Ag.) Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Crop Physiology, Soil Science, Seed Science & Technology, Statistics, Microbiology, Agronomy ( Water Management).||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Environmental Science & Technology||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg.) / B.V.Sc. / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry /B.Sc. CA&BM or B.F.Sc. of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc.(Home Sci.) (for Women only) Foods & Nutrition, Human Development & Family Studies, Family Resource Management, Textile & Apparel Designing, Home Science Extension and Communication Management.||B.Sc.( Home Science) / B.H.Sc. (Rural) / B.Sc.( H.Sc.) / B.H.Sc. / B.Sc(Hons.) Home Science of 4 years duration|
|MBA Agri-Business Management||B.Sc. (Ag. ) / Hort. / B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.) or B.V.Sc. & AH /B.F.Sc. / B.H.Sc. / B.H.Sc. (Rural) B.Sc. .(H. Sc.) / B.Tech (Dairying) / B.Tech (Food Technology) / B.Sc. (Food Science & Technology) / B.Sc.(CA&BM) of 4 years duration.|
|M.Sc. Food Technology||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg. / Dairy) / B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Technology) or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc. (Ag.)/Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry / B.Sc. (CA&BM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 years duration|
|M.Tech (Agril. Engineering) Soil & Water Engineering, Processing & Food Engineering, Farm Machinery & Power||B. Tech (Ag. Engg.) of 4 years duration B. Tech Food Technology Graduates of 4 years are eligible for M. Tech Processing & Food Engineering|
NRI / Industry Quota:
1. In M.B.A. (Agribusiness Management) course 10% ( 5 Seats) are reserved for NRIs / Industry Sponsored Candidates. 5% of the seats shall be provided to NRIs / and 5% to Industry sponsored candidates. If candidates of one category are not available they shall be allotted to the other category.
2. NRIs should have studied relevant bachelor degree programme prescribed against the course abroad. For Industry Quota the candidates should possess the qualifications prescribed above and also two years relevant experience in Agri. Business Sector. They should be sponsored by the Industry / Organization.
3. The candidates under NRI / Industry quota need not appear for entrance test. They shall be selected based on merit. They should indicate NRI / Industry Quota on the top of the first page of the application Minimum Marks / OGPA required at qualifying examination for admission into M.Sc. level courses: In traditional system 50% marks or an OGPA of 5.50 / 10.00 or 2.50 / 4.00. (for SC/ST categories 40% marks in traditional system or OGPA of 5.00 / 10.00 or 2.00/4.00). The candidates completing their graduation requirements during the year 2014-15 should submit course completion certificate issued by the Associate Dean of the concerned college.
Note: For Un–reserved seats (15%) the candidates have to write the examination at any of the centers at Bapatla / Tirupati. However, the candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant Government orders applicable at the time of admissions. Payment of stipend is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
How to Apply:
Applications and prospectus are available in our website:www.pjtsau.ac.in. Separate application should be submitted for each course alongwith the copies of certificates and the Registration Fee. Filled in application should accompany registration fee in the form of DD for Rs.800/- for General and Rs.400/- for SC, ST & PH categories (M.Sc. / Ph.D. courses) for each course. The Demand Draft should be from SBH / SBI / ANDHRA BANK and drawn in favour of The Registrar, PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030. (Postal orders / Money orders will not be accepted).
Applications for all courses duly filled in including those sent through Employers should reach “The Registrar, PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030 on or before 15-06-2016 by 4.00 PM. Postal delays will not be condoned. M.Sc. (Ag.) In-service candidates may send advance copies of applications alongwith certificates so as to reach on or before the above date to save delay in forwarding applications by the employers.
1. Last date for submission of applications: 16-06-2016
2. Last date for submission of applications with a late fee of Rs.100/-: 18-06-2016
(Such candidates will be allowed for entrance test / interview only on production of receipt or DD towards the late fee.).
3. Date of PG Entrance Tests: From 09-07-2016
4. Date of Interview: 14-07-2016 to 16-07-2016
5. Date Counseling : 19-07-2016
6. Download Hall Tickets for PG courses : 25-06-2016
7.Download Hall Tickets for Ph.D. courses : 05-07-2016
8. The results of Entrance Test (M.Sc. level) will be displayed on the www.pjtsau.ac.in : 16-07-2016
PhD Level Online Application Form
PJTSAU PG Admissions 2016-17 Notification: Get the File