TS MEDCO MCET AC 2016 notification| TS Medical Dental common entrance test 2016TS MEDCO MCET AC 2016 notification| TS Medical Dental common entrance test 2016: MCET-AC-2016 Medical and Dental Common Entrance Test (being conducted on behalf of TPMDCA). An online (web based) Common Entrance Test, designated as MCET-AC-2016 will be held by the Telangana Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management Association, Hyderabad for Admission into B Category (MCET-AC Ranking based Management Quota) seats of MBBS & BDS courses for the academic year 2016 - 16.
The Telangana State Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-MCET) for admissions in to 'B' category MBBS and BDS seats in the private medical and dental colleges for the year 2016-17 would be held online on May 20. A notification in this regard would be issued on April 5. A decision to this effect was taken by officials of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad during a meet at TSCHE on Monday. The online applications can be submitted from April 5 to 27.
The candidates can submit their online applications on the website, www.tgmedco.com by paying Rs 2,000 towards the application fee. Hall tickets can be downloaded from May 13. Question paper along with provisional key would be issued on May 21 and objections to the key can be sent till May 24. The candidates would be given merit list with final key and ranking on May 30.
The TSCHE has arranged five regional centres including Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam and Nizamabad in Telangana and four centres in Andhra Pradesh including Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati. Last year, a total of 6,600 candidates appeared for exam and over 10,000 are expected to take the exam this year.
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)/ BioTechnology at the qualifying examination.
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
#AP MEDCO MCET AC 2016: Get details
How to Apply:
Online application form:
1. The online application form is available at www.tgmedco.com.
2. The candidates shall fill the online application form.
3. The Registration fee for the MCET-AC-2016 is Rs.1,800/- (Eighteen Hundred only).
4. The fee can be paid by credit card or debit card or by net banking.
5. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled in application form after completion of the application form and to note down the application number.
So, Application should be submitted through online mode only.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
a. Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
b. Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
c. Date of Birth
Note: The above certificates are to be submitted during the counseling for admission.
Scheme of Entrance Test:
1) Question paper is of MCQ pattern. Candidate has to choose single most appropriate answer from four options provided.
2) The question Paper will be in English and Telugu
3) Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
4) There is no negative mark for incorrect response.
5) No mark will be given for the question not answered.
6) Minimum marks required to qualify in the entrance test shall be 50%.
The Computer Based (Online) MCET- AC-2016 consists of 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). The duration of the Test is 3 hours. The standard of the examination will be that of 10+2, Board of Intermediate Education of
Telangana or any other equivalent examinations. The approximate distribution of the questions will be as follows:
1. Subject: Botany-No. of Questions: 40
2. Subject: Zoology-No. of Questions: 40
3. Subject: Chemistry-No. of Questions: 40
4. Subject: Physics-No. of Questions: 40
As per Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India regulations, the candidates shall secure minimum of 50% marks in the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test to become eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS courses.
1. The Computer Based (Online) MCET-AC-2016 Test will be conducted on 3rd
June 2016 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM at the centres notified. Reporting time at Test Center allotted is at 8.30 AM onwards and candidates will not be allowed into the test Centre after 9.15 AM The Examination process will be commenced by 10.00 AM sharp
2. The duration of Examination is 3 hrs (180 minutes).
Address for Correspondence:
CONVENER, MCET-AC- 2016
P No: 565, Jubilee Hills Co-Op. House Building Society,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad- 500 085, Telangana.
Ph.No.; 040 40337399; e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Online application submission: 05-04-2016
2. Last date for submission: 05-05-2016
3. Download of hall tickets from website: 13-05-2016 to 13-05-2016
4. Date of Test: 20.05.2016 by 10 AM to 1 PM