TS SSC 2016 Exams Fee Head of Account, DDO CodeTS SSC Exams Fee Head of Account, DDO Code/ BSE Telangana SSC Exams Fee Head of Account and DDO Code: Office of the Director og Government Examinations, Telangana has announced new fee due dates notification for TS SSC 2016 through its office Rc.No. 149/B-2/2015 Dated:19-10-2015
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for the SSC 2016 public Examinations March 2016 for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates. and register for March 2016 exams by remitting the fees within the prescribed date duly following the procedure.
#TS SSC March 2016 Exams Fee Dates : Get Details
Head of account
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts and Culture.
01 - General Education
102 - Secondary Education
06 - Director, Government Examinations
800 - User Charges
DDO CODE: 25000303001
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/ prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2016, Exams, which will be supplied to schools.
6. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2016 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.