TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form,How to Apply at Online#How to Apply Online on telanganams.cgg.gov.in for TSMS CET 2016: Online Applying procedure for Telangana Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test 2016 Notification/TS Model Schools VI Class Admission Test 2016: As per APMS CET 2016, same methodology will be followed to the TSMS CET 2016. The Commissioner and School Education Department officials and Rashtriya Madyamika Siksha Abhiyan will issue the TS Model School 6th Class Entrance Test 2016 Notification and application will be invited through online mode at TSMS Web portal from the eligible students for appearing the VI Class Admission Test 2016 for admission into 6th class in TS Model Schools for the academic year 2016-17. Here we are provided for information purpose only. Official Notification is not released.
#How to Apply for TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2016:
Online applying procedure for TSMS CET 2016 and Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘telanganams.cgg.gov.in:
1. First go the official website by entering the url address telangnams.cgg.gov.in in your browser. Then Telangana Model School Official website portal will be appeared.
2. Now Search for Telangana Model Schools 6th class Admissions 2016-17 and click on "Click Here" button.
3. Then Registration Form for TS Model Schools(6th Class Entrance Test.) page will be opened in the new browser with full window and full screen.
4. The eligible student shall first go through the information bulletin( information bulletin will be issued) carefully and read the notification and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSMS CET 2016.
5. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.50.00 for BC/ SCs/STs and Rs.100/- for OC students through TSONLINE for submission of application through Online.
6. At the TS ONLINE CENTER the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
7. On receipt of fee at TS ON LINE, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website telanganams.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
8. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
7. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application. The Candidate should be ready with the model application form, candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates.
8. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the model school.
9. The candidate need not posses any certificate at the time of apply, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
10. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
11. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
12. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
13. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
14. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
After Submission of 6th class entrance online application the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Telangana Model School Principal in which the candidate is seeking admission.Model Application Form Details
Telangana State Model Schools,
Telangana State: Hyderabad,
Entrance Examination for 6th Class 2016-2017
1. Name of The Candidate:
2. Aadhar Number:
3. Name of The Mother:
4. Name of The Father:
5. Sex (Boy/Girl):
6. Date of Birth(In Words & In Figures):
7. Education Details
|YEAR OF STUDY||CLASS||MEDIUM||NAME OF THE SCHOOL STUDYIING||WHETHER THE STUDYING SCHOOL IS RECOGNISED OR NOT|
8. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian: Rs.................In Words(..................)
9. Whether The Candidate Is Eligible For Higher Class From 5th To 6th Class
10. Whether The Candidate Is Phc If So Give Details Of Percentage: VH, HH, OH, % of Disability
11. Caste: OC, SC, ST, BC- A, BC- B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E
12. Name of The School And Mandal Seeking Admission.
13. Details of Examination Fee Paid / Reference Id No.
14. Present Address of The Candidate
Village or Town:
The information furnished above is true and to the best of my knowledge. I will produce the original as and when asked by the Department at the time of Admission. I am aware that any wrong information furnished by me disqualifies my selection automatically.
Signature of the Parent Signature of the candidate.
Model TSMS Online Application Form Details:
Step I: First fill up the following basic details
|4||Name Of the Student*|
|8||Aadhar Card Number or Ration Card Number|
|9||Number of the Caste Certificate|
|10||Number of the Income Certificate|
|12||Class Of Admission Sought*|
|13||Date Of Birth*|
Step II: Fill up the following School Of Study for Previous Class details
|16||Whether previous studied school recognized*||Yes/No|
|17||Type of study*||;Regular/Private|
Step III: Fill up the school address details:
School With full Address
Step IV : Community and Income details:
|22||Are you a PH-Person*||YES/NO|
|23||Occupation of parent*|
Step V: Residential address details:
Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image in required field and read the declaration click on the radio button of Mere registration does not confer any right for Admission. Admissions will be made as per rules/regulations in vogue. Now click on the preview button and once check form and take the print out and submit to the concerned your mandal model school principal.
#RMSA TSMS Online Application Submission Procedure: Get Details
#TSMS Telangana Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test 2016: Get details
#TSMS 6th Class Admission Test 2016 Schedule: Get details
#TSMS 6th Class Online Application: Apply Onlinne