30 Days Certificate Course in English Language Teaching for Teachers CELT at RIESI Bangalore30 Days CELT Programme: 30 Days Certificate Course in English Language Teaching for Secondary School Teacher/Teacher Trainers: English Language Training at Bengulur, The criteria for selection of teachers, facilities available at RIESI and the course details, Thirty day Certificate CELT for Secondary School level Teachers in AP and Telangana, Regional Institute of English, South India, RIESI Bangalore.
SCERT Telangana, RC.No.1433,Dated: 10/08/2016: 30 Days CELT for High/ Secondary School Teachers / Teacher Trainers from 16.08.2016 to 14.09.2016 at RIESI, Bangalore - Instructions to relive the teachers - Issued - Reg. Reference: 1. Annual Plan Circular, Dated 05/05/2016 of RIESI. 2. This office Proc. Even No. 1433/A!TSCERT/2016, Dated:15/07/2016. 3. Letter No.NIL dated: 28.06.2016 of the Director, RIESI, Bangalore
Based on the proposals received from the District Educational Officers, concerned the following teachers are deputation for 30days CELT Programme. The District Educational Officers in the state are requested to relive the under mentioned teachers immediately with instructions to report to the Director, Regional Institute of English South India, Bengaluru in regard to the scheduled 30 Days GELT for High School Teachers from 16.08.2016 to 14.09.2016 at RIESI, Bangalore.
CELT Programme for High/Secondary School Teachers/Teacher Trainers:
Criteria for selecting the teachers teacher trainers:
- should be teaching / have taught English at the secondary / high school stage; should be below the age of 50 years
- is willing to undergo this training and would serve as a trainer in the member state to which the participant belongs
- is healthy and doesn't have acute chronic ailments that obstruct the purpose.
- suitable representation may be given to women's, SC / ST / OBC categories.
- newly recruited High School Assistant in English may be given preference for undergoing the training.
- those teachers who have undergone 90-day RIESI training may not he sent.
- It is a residential course.
- The participants' accommodation food and other incidental academic charges will be taken care of and adjusted in the stipulatory stipend amount as per the norms.
- The State department is requested to arrange travel -allowance of participants from the work place to RIESI Bengaluru and back to work place.
- Duration of the course is 30 days. Course No.10 (from 16.08.2016 to 14.09.2016).
- Certificates indicating the grade of achievement will be issued.
- Computer Laboratory
- Digital Language Laboratory
- Sports / games and Cable TV
- Medical help with a doctor visiting the Institute twice a week.
Teachers deputed for training are instructed to join the course without fail and no representation for cancellation of this order or for leave will be entertained. Failure to comply with the instruction will be construed as defiance and will expose them to disciplinary action.
More Details on CELT CourseHOURS OF WORK
- 09:45 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days.
- Trainees ought to be punctual in attending classes. Unpunctuality and irregularity will be viewed seriously and may result in the trainees being sent back.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE :
Free Food and Accommodation
- Trainees draw their normal salaries in the manner ordered by their respective State Governments.
- Trainees will be provided free food and accommodation at the Institute. However, the Institute does not pay TA / DA for their journey to and from
- HOLIDAYS : The Institute will remain closed on all second and fourth Saturdays and on Karnataka Government holidays.
- LEAVE :100% attendance is expected.
- ACCOMMODATION: Men trainees arc accommodated in large dormitories at the Men's hostel and women trainees in the Working Woman's Hostels
- BEDDING: We provide metal cots. We also provide mattresses and pillows and mosquito nets for which a fee of Rs.20/- per day per trainee will be collected.
- FOOD: Vegetarian food with bed coffee, mid morning / mid evening tea, will be served in the mess.
The Institute provides steel plates and tumblers to the trainees. Self-service is the mode of serving.
- MEDICAL FACILITY : A doctor visits the Institute and is available for consultation twice a week.
- Trainees will sign for the items of furniture, steel plates and tumblers and other requirement issued to them as soon as they arrive. They will have to pay for any loss or damage.
- They will not change the rooms without prior permission from the Deputy Warden.
- They will be responsible for the safe custody of their own money, mobiles and other valuables.
- Trainees will strictly observe the mealtime notified.
- Trainees who wish to stay out on any holiday should obtain prior permission from the Coordinator and Deputy Warden.