AP EAMCET 2016 Web Options,Web Counseling,Certificate Verification ScheduleAP EAMCET 2016 Web Options,Web Counseling,Certificate Verification Schedule: The qualified candidates of APEAMCET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APEAMCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board--- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.900/-(OC/BC), Rs.450/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
1. AP EMACET 2016 Admissions notification: 27/05/2016
2. Certificates Verification : 06/06/2016
3. Web Options : 09/06/2016 to 18/06/2016
4. Seats Allotment : 22/06/2016
4. Seats Allotment : 22/06/2016
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, BENZ CIRCLE,
VIJAYAWADA TIME: 9.00 AM.
PH - (V)-Visually Handicapped,
(H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped,
NCC- National Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games;
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
B. DECENTRALISED WEB COUNSELING SCHEDULE
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09.00 A.M. ON EVERY DAY
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAMCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.inand hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II.
2. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I & II will be placed on website on 08-06-2015.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
4. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref.No: 14-2/2009-PCI-10834-12152, dt: 17/07/2009 has not approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
5. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.