AP Rc.2607 School Grant and Maintenance Grant Guidelines for 2015-16AP Rc.2607 School Grant and Maintenance Grant Guidelines for 2015-16:The State Project Director Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has given guidelines for utilization of various grants i.e school grant and maintenance grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-16.
Proceedings. Rc.No.2607/SSA/AP/AS/2014; Date: l5-06-2015
APSSA, Hyderabad - Utilization of School Grant and Maintenance Grants for the year 2015-16 - Guidelines - Issued - Reg.
All the Project Officer, SSA in the State are informed that the following School Grant and Maintenance Grants approved for the year 2015-16.
Phy.:54235 - Fin( Rs.In Lakhs): 2947.251
Phy.: 47456 - Fin( Rs.In Lakhs):3104.251
The guidelines framed for utilization of School Grant and Maintenance Grants for the year 2015-16 are herewith enclosed and they are therefore requested to follow the guidelines scrupulously without any deviation.
The guidelines framed for utilization of school grant and maintenance grants for 2014-2015 are herewith enclosed and they are requested to follow the guidelines scrupulously without any deviation.
AP SSA, Guidelines on utilization of Grants 2015-16:
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of various grants i.e school grant and maintenance grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-16.
I. School Grant @ Rs. 5,000/- for Primary School, and @ Rs.7000/- for Upper Primary Schools.
An amount of Rs. 7000/- has to be released to Upper Primary Schools towards School Grant and an amount will be released Rs.5000/- to Primary schools towards school grant.
The grant shall be utilized for the following items:
1. Purchases of chalks,dusters,buckets,mirrors,combset, School registers, Records , stationary, Xeroxing etc.
2. Procurement of science lab material and Library books and children magazines like Balamitra, Chandamama, Bujjai, Bommarillu etc.,
3. Purchase of soap liquid and towels for hand washing of children.
4. Utilized for celebration of National science day, Maths day, annual day and other important other events organized under talent search activities.
5. May also be used for up keeping of toilets and for payment of electricity bills.
6. Utilized for maintenance for Drinking water.
I. Maintenance Grant (@ Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/-):
The maintenance grant shall be released @ Rs. 5000/- to the schools having upto 3 classrooms and @ Rs. 10000/- to the schools having more than 3 classrooms.
1. The grant shall be utilized for the following items.
2. Payment of electricity bills per month.
3. Maintenance of toilets.
4. Maintenance of drinking water facility
5. Maintenance of equipment (TV, Computer, Radio, fans, electrical hand switches, electrical motor etc.,)
6. Minor repairs to floor, roof, compound wall, gate, furniture etc. and white washing.
Download the Guidelines for School Grant and Maintenance Grant for 2015-16