How to Fill BRAOU Online Registration Form 2017 @ braouonline.inHow to Fill BRAOU Online Registration Form: BRAOU Online Registration Form 2017, Direct Admission Registration Form 2017/BRAOU Online Online Admission Registration 2017, How to fill UG First year Online Admission Registration Form, UG First Year Admission Registration, BA/BCom/BA Online Admission Registration Form, Eligible Candidates should apply through online mode only, Candidates can fill Online Admission Form, Online Admission Form available on BRAOUONLINE.IN, How to Fill BRAOU Online Registration Form 2017, Use Guide For Online Admission Registration Form 2017.
Eligibility for fill up Online Registration form:
Intermediate Passed or its Equivalent / UG Eligibility Test passed 2012 to 2016 candidates are eligible to fill up Online Admission Registration Form.
Fee paid through Online:
Total Fee: 1450/ including Registration fee( Registration fee=Rs.150/- + Tuition fee= Rs.1300/-).
READ |BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017 for Degree Admissions
How to fill Online Registration Form:1. First go to the BRAOU Online Website Portal by entering www.braouonline.in, then below window will be opened.
2. First Click on UG Direct Admission after selcet the UG First year online Registration Form, then below following image will be opened.
Fill up your Personal details:
- Enter the Candidates name, Fathers Name, Date Of Birth as per recorded in the SSC memo.
- Enter Mothers Name as shown in Ration Card/ Adhar Card.
- Select the Gender to which you belong.
- Select your marital status to which you belong.
3. Fill up your Address details:
After completing personal details, start entering the details under the Address for Correspondence by entering HouseNo., Street/ Colony, Village /Mandal/ Town/ City, District, Sate and PIN Code, Mobile no this compulsory to enter. and E-Mail Id If this is available to Enter.If you don't have own mobile number, at least provide number of your parents or relative or friends.
4. Select your medium of study, out of three media i.e., English, Telugu and Urdu.
5. Select Study Centre:
Under study centre opted, you come across two fields i.e., District and Study Cenre location.
First click on the District, you get a list of 23 Districts. Then select the district in which you intend to study.
Then click on the next field i.e., Study Centre. You will find a list of Study Centers existing in the district. Selce one of the study centres where you want to study.
6. Now move on to Sl.No.5 Modern Indian Language and select one of the languages i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Functional English.
7. Select your Educational Qualification among the list of qualifications appearing under this head.
8. Choose your religion to which you belong out of Hindu, Muslim, Christian and others.
9. Select the Social Status to which you belong from the list provided i.e., SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC¬E and OC.
10. Select the employment status among the categories viz, Employed, Self Employed and Un-employed.
11. Select the option to which you are associated with under the category of Occupation viz, House wife, Agricultural Labourer, Labourer, Skilled Worker, Teacher, Businessman, Ministerial Service, Nurses, Politician, Defence and others.
12. Select either 'YES' or 'NO' under Differently Abled head. If you click 'YES'then you will find category of Physically Challenged, Visually Challenged and Hearing Impaired. Select appropriate category to which you belonged to.
13. Under this head, select the area in which you are residing i.e., Urban, Rural and Tribal.
14. In respect of photo and signature, put your passport size colour photograph along with your signature on a white paper below the photo and scan it. Both of them shall be uploaded to the Online Application.
15. Submit and Take Print Out
At this stage you need to ensure that all the entries made in the above application are true to the best of your knowledge. Only after ensuring yourself that all the entries made are correct, then only, click on 'Submit' to take print out of the Application Form in two sets. The print out of this Application Form comes out with an application number; put your signature in the box provided on the left hand side, below the declaration. 16. Go To Study Centre:
Now, go to the study centre along with necessary certificates in original (i.e., Date of Birth, Caste, Qualification etc.) and a set of attested copies thereof. You have to submit Application Form along with one set of attested copies of certificates at study centre. After the verification of certificates by the study centre staff, the candidate is directed to make the Fee Payment. The candidate will also receive an SMS from University. Now the candidate has to pay the prescribed Tuition Fee of Rs. 1300/- along with Rs.150/--towards Registration fee (Total Fee Rs. 1450/-)through AP Online Centre or Debit /Credit Card or through Net Banking (those who have account with SBH).
16. Once the payment of fee is made through AP online or credit card / debit card or Net banking (those who have account with SBH), a receipt will be generated with Admission number, confirming your admission.
17. It is instructed the candidate to collect his i her identity card from Study Centre at the time of collecting course material or at the commencement of contact-cum-counselling classes without fail.
18. Candidate is also advised to keep a printed copy of Application Form along with Fee receipt till the Programme is completed and all certificates are taken from the University.
ఆన్లైన్ ఫారం నింపడానికి తెలుగులో సూచనలు braou online registration form 2017,direct admission,how to fill ug first year online admission registration form, degree ba bcom ba online admission registration form,how to apply,online admissions,how to fill braouonline.in, use guide for online admission registration form 2017 and More latest information or details are available on Official Website :BRAOUONLINE.IN