TS EAMCET 2016 MPC Stream Admissions,Web Counseling,Certificate Verification ScheduleTS EAMCET 2016 MPC Stream Admissions,Web Counseling,Certificate Verification Schedule: JNTU, Hyderbad issued the TS EAMCET 2016 Notification on 25th February, 2016 and the University invited the Online Applications from the Eligible students who wish to appearing for EAMCET 2016 from 28-02-2016 to 09-04-2016. Results of EAMCET has been announced on 28-05-22016.
The qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2016 (M.P.C STREAM)are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given here under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in
Important Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- TSEAMCET Rank Card,
- Hall Ticket(Entrance),
- Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate,
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016,
- Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board: Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book and Service Certificate (in case of service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid at the Time of Certificate Verification:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.800/- (OC/BC), Rs.400/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
1. Centralised Certificate Verification (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) Only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad: 18.06.2016 to 21.06.2016.
2. Decentralised Certificate Verification Schedule (For SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minority): 18.06.2016 to 23.06.2016.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT VERIFIED EARLIER
RANKS CALLED: From 1 to Last ++
SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL
Date: 24-07-2016 to 25-07-2016
RANKS CALLED: From 1 to Last ++
https://tseamcet.nic.in/Default.aspx (Open in Internet explorer)
TS EAMCET 2016 MPC Stream Admissions Notification