TS ECET 2016 Admissions, Certificate Verification Dates for Web Based CounselingTS ECET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates/TSECET.IN Telangana ECET 2016 Verification of Certificates,Web options, Seats allotment : A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 will be conducted in every year by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016-2017 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Telangana State Council Higher Education inform that the lateral entry Admission into Engineering/ B.Pharmacy courses that the Spot Admission for unfilled vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Spot admissions:
1. Candidates who have not taken admission so far are only eligible. Candidates shall not be allowed for spot admission without original certificates.
2. The vacancies are to be filled first with those qualified in TSECET-2016 and possessing 44.5% and above (for OC) and 39.5% and above for (BC/ SC/ ST) in the relevant Diploma/ B.Sc. Examination.
3. If the vacancies are still left, Candidates who have passed Diploma/B.Sc. Examination with 44.5 % and above (OC), 39.5% and above (BC/ SC/ ST) are to be considered.
TS ECET 2016 Spot admissions-Certificate Verification dates:
JNTU Hyderabad issued the Telangana ICET 2016 notification on 28th February, 2016 and the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates from 06-04-2016 to 15-04-2016 through online mode at its web portal tsecet.in. The Students who were applied for this stream, they were appeared the engineering common entrance test 2016 which was conducted on 21-05-2016 by 10 AM to 1 PM. The results of entrance test were released and appeared Candidates are checked their results from telangana ecet web portal tsecet.in.
TS ECET Officials has given certificate verification schedule for admission into above said courses.
The Qualified candidates of TSECET-2016 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website https://tsecet.nic.in .
Important Certificates to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification
Accordingly the qualified candidates of TS-ECET-2016 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 10 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like
1. TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
2. Memorandum of Marks,
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
5. Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9. Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority. 10. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
12. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards the Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time.
Official dates for ECET Counselling 2016:
1. Certification verification dates:09-06-2016 to 12-06-2016
2. After certification Verification, Web options will be started from 10/06/2016 to 13/06/2016 and
3. Seats allotment date is 16/06/2016
Official dates for TSECET-2016 Spot Admissions:
1. Commencement of Receiving applications: 21.07.2016.
2. Last date for receiving of applications: 23.07.2016.
3. Spot admission at Institutions: 25.07.2016
4. Uploading of spot admission candidate details through online: 27.07.2016.
Submission of Hard Copies of relevant certificates along with DD’s in person or through Registered Post to the Convenor TSECET-2016 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank , Hyderabad: 30.07.2016. for more details visit tsecet.nic.in (open in internet explorer)
Candidates can download Certificate verification Schedule