APEdCET 2016 Certificates verification dates for Web Counselling/web optionsAPEd.CET-2016 Certificate Verification Dates for Web Counselling/Exercise Web Options for B.Ed Course Admissions: A Common Entrance Test, designated as AP Education Common Entrance Test-2016 (APEd.CET-2016) will be conducted every year by the CONVENER, APEd.CET-2016, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2016-2017.
SV University issued the AP Ed.CET 2016 Notification on March 12th, 2016 and SV University invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into (2)Two years B.Ed regular course in the Colleges of Education in AP State for the academic year 2016-2017.
Eligible candidates were applied from 16.03.2016 to 30-04-2016 through Online mode and they were appeared the EdCET Exam, Which was held on 23-05-2016. AP EdCET 2016 results were released by SVU officials on June 12, 2016 and EdCET Candidates checked their results from the official web portal apedcet.org.
The Qualified Candidates of APEd.CET-2016 for admission into B.Ed Course in Andhra Pradesh are informed that the certificate verification in Helpline Centers will commence from 27,28,29 August, 2016. For detailed notification list of Helpline centers, detailed procedure of Web based counselling, admission procedures and list of Colleges and more details are available on APEd.CET Portal.
Instructions to APEd.CET-2016 Candidates:
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Center before he/she can start exercising options.
2. One Time Passowrd(OTP) would be sent to registered mobile number.
3. Exercise weboptions as per the schedule.
4. Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
5. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options
|Date||Subject||Time||From||To||Web Options dates|
|27-08-2016||Mathematics & English||9:00 AM||1||400||28-08-2016 to 29-08-2016|
|1.00 PM||401||Last Rank|
|28-08-2016||Physical Science & Biological Science||9:00 AM||1||1000||29-08-2016 to 30-08-2016|
|1.00 PM||1001||Last Rank|
|29-08-2016||Social Studies||9:00 AM||1||2000||29-08-2016 to 30-08-2016|
|1.00 PM||2001||Last Rank|
Schedule for Certificate Verification of NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH Candidates are at:
1. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
2. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
|27-08-2016||Mathematics & English||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|28-08-2016||Physical Science & Biological Science||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|29-08-2016||Social Studies||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Note: PHV - Visual, PHH - Hearing, PHO – Orthopedic
CAP Category: 1. Ex-Servicemen have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer. 2. Identity Card 3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving personnel have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the Relation of Candidate with the personnel. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. / T.S are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Concerned certificates along with B & C certificates in qualifying exam only.
Name of the Help Line Center
1. Ananthapur::Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur.
2. Chittoor::Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. *
3. East Godawari::JNTU Collehge of Engineering, Kakinada
4. Guntur::Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. *
5. Srikakulam::Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.
6. Visakhapatnam:: AU counselling center, Near school of distance education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Note: * Indicates Helpline Center for Special Category Verifications
1) The attended candidates should show their original certificates at the helpline centers for verification. They have to submit one set of attested copies of the certificates.
2) Mere attending does not guarantee a seat, candidates are informed to exercise more number of options for colleges with due care.
3) The details of the seats available in various colleges and methodologies will be available on website http://apedcet.apsche.ac.in from one day before actual day of counseling.
4) Tuition fee for private unaided colleges will be notified in the website before finalization of admissions.
5) As per the Govt. Memo No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3, dated 12.08.2011 of social welfare Department, “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government (Whose parental income is up to 2 lakhs per annum in case of SC/ST and Rs 1 Lakh per Annum for others).
APEdCET 2016 Certificates verification dates for Web Counselling/web options:
1. Certificates verification from: 27, 28, 29 August, 2016
2. Web Counselling for giving web options from 28, 29, 30 August, 2016
3. Seats allotment: to be announced
4. Classes commence from: 31-08-2016