AP ICET-2016 Certificate Verification Dates for Web Counselling/Web optionsAP ICET-2016 Certificate Verification Dates for Web Counselling for APICET 2016 Admissions: The qualified candidates of A.P-ICET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The list of Help Line centres, the distribution of Ranks for each Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification, See the Annexure-I for OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates and Annexure-II for ST Category candidates and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apicet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Certificates to be produced by All Candidates:
All original certificates like
- A.P-ICET-2016 Hall Ticket,
- APICET 2016 Rank Card,
- Degree Marks Memos,
- Pass Certificate,
- Intermediate Marks Memo,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- IX to Degree Study Certificates,
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016,
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and
- Aadhar card along with Two sets of Xerox copies.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo- Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid:
At the Time of Certificate Verification
1. Processing Fee: Rs. 900/- (OC/BC), Rs. 450/-(SC/ST).see at web site.
2. Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college
wise will be available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry
APICET 2016 -Final Phase Notification:
Eligible Candidates of A.P - ICET-2016 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/ Home) as per the schedule given below. The candidates who have not attended certificate verification during first Phase should get their certificates verified on 09.08.2016 from anyone of the Help line center. However the special reservation category candidates (Anglo Indian/ Sports/ NCC/ CAP/ PH) who did not get their certificate verified earlier should get their certificate verified now at Govt. Polytechnic, near Benz circle, Vijayawada only on 09.08.2016 only. And exercise options the same day and also on 10.08.2016 till 6.00 PM as per the ranks mentioned below.
Date for exercising options: 09.08.2016 & 10.08.2016.
Rank: From- 1 to- Last
Who can exercise options?
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seat so far.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
4. Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
6. Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier should get their certificates verified on 09.08.2016 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
7. Who have reported through Self reporting System but not reported at College.
8. Who have reported through Self reporting System and reported at College.
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared A.P-ICET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener and given ranks based on Qualifying Examination Marks.