BRAOU UG Eligibility Test 2016 Second Time Entrance Exam Date 07/08/2016BRAOU Eligibility Test Registration ends on July 28, 2016: BRAOU Second Time UG Eligibility Test 2016 Notification Released: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University has issued Under Graduation Eligibility Test 2016 Notification on 22nd June, 2016 and invites online applications from the eligible students for Admission into B.A./B.Com. /B.Sc Programme into their study centres for the academic year 2016-17.
Second Time BRAOU UG Eligibility Test 2016: Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) would start online registrations for Eligibility Test (E.T- Second Time) - 2016 from June 22 onwards. The last date for online registration is July 28. The eligibility test would be held on August 7 from 10 am to 12:30 pm throughout the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Successful candidates would be given admission in the first year undergraduate programme (B.A/B.Com/ B.Sc) for 2016 -17.
The candidates who do not have intermediate or its equivalent qualification are eligible to appear for the BRAOU Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the first year degree programme, provided they attain the age of 18 years by July 1, 2016. Candidates who wish to register for the entrance shall register online from university portal.
Eligibility for Degree Admissions:
Candidates who do not possess Intermediate or its equivalent qualification are eligible to appear for the BRAOU Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the First year Degree Programme (B.A.,/ B.Com.,/ B.Sc.) for the Academic year 2016-17, provided they attain the age of 18 years by July 1, 2016. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2016 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
How to Apply for ET 2016:
Candidates who wish to appear for the E.T. shall register Online through University Portal www.braouonline.in or by debit/credit card through University Portal or by paying Rs. 210/- at AP Online Franchise Centre.
Medium and Venue of Eligibility Test:
The test will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu Medium at the Regional coordination Centres located at Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Medak, Warangal, RR District and Twin Cities.
E.T qualified candidates can take admission at any study centre of his/her choice in Telangana State. The Eligibility Test will be held on August 07, 2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M. The successful candidates in the Test will be given Admission into the Degree Programme for the academic year 2016-17, said Prof. A. Sudhakar, Registrar, Dr. BRAOU in a press statement.
How to register for Eligibility Test:
The registration procedure for ET is changed from this academic year 2016-17 go through the guidelines suggested in the following pages and register accordingly: Please see the next pages (ET Application Format) for the information you need to provide to fill up the application on-line and keep it ready with you.
1. To register for ET-2016, approach nearby AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRE
2. Carry the proof of your Date of Birth / Social Category (if applicable) / Other Certificates, if any. (For DOB Proof, carry School Transfer Certificate / SSC/Affidavit certified by Notary)
3. Fill the Application Form for ET ‘On-Line’, with the help of the operator of the AP ONLINE CENTRE.
4. Before filling the form, read it carefully and give correct information to fill the form, because the information given by you will be entered in the records of the University ‘as-it-is’ and cannot be altered under any circumstances later.
5. If you have passed SSC, or its equivalent enter your name / father’s name / date of birth, as per that certificate only. If you have not passed SSC, fill the details as per the school transfer certificate the affidavit certified by a Notary on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 20/-
6. Select your Modern Indian Language carefully. Also fill other columns like Medium, Social Status, Area of Residence, etc.
7. If any wrong information is provided in the application form, it is the responsibility of the applicant only and the University is not liable for it.
8. See the next pages for the Code Numbers of the ET Examination Centres.
9. Pay an amount of Rs. 210/- towards Registration Fee at AP ONLINE CENTRE and obtain challan/receipt for the same (Please keep the receipt carefully with you for further reference)
10. After filling the application form, enter the details of the registration fee paid by you in the form
Upload your latest Pass Port size (5x3.7 cm size) photograph and Signature with the help of the Franchise Centre Operator. Digital Passport sizes photos / stamp size photos are not accepted.
11. Provide your mobile number, or mobile number of your relatives / friends. (if you don’t posses a mobile phone of your own) compulsorily to enable the university to send the information through SMS to you on various activities also. Please don’t change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
12. Before clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ button, verify all the details you fill once again carefully.
After submitting the form, the operator will print and give a copy of your application. Keep it for further reference.
1. Commencement of Registration: 21-06-2016
2. The last date for Eligibility Test- 2016 Registration (Second time) of BRAOU is 06-08-2016.
3. Date and Time of Entrance Test : 14-08-2016 (Sunday) by 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Quick link for accessing more details on BRAOU UG ET 2016
1. BRAOU Admissions are made Online: Get details
2. How to fill the BRAOU Online Registration Form : Go to Page
3. For more details about BRAOU : Get details
Contact: 040 – 23680240 /246 / 249 / 241.
Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least TWO days before the Examination Date from the RCC/Study Center chosen by them. Hall Tickets can also be downloaded from the University portal also (www.braou.ac.in)/www.braouonline.in.
(a) ET qualified candidates can take admission at any study centre of Telangana State of his / her choice.
(b) The Candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY;
(c) See the University portal for the list of Study Centres, A.P.On Line Franchise Centres, Information Brochure on ET-2016 and also Model ET Question Papers.
Apply online for braou ET 2016 2nd time