AP MBBS, BDS Admissions Counselling, Certificates Verification Dates 2016 NotificationDr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. The candidates those who have appeared and secured ranks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2016 are directed to attend the counseling for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2016-17 into the Andhra Pradesh Medical and Dental Colleges including Statewide colleges in the Andhra Pradesh State at any one of the following Help line Centers as per the schedule given below.
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3. The candidate should have qualified in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2016
OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016
BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016
OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016
4. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2016. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2016 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-1999 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
5. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria
Processing Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1500/- (and Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification
The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following counseling centers of their choice.
1. Vijayawada: Administrative Building. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.
2. Visakhapatnam: Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.
3. Tirupathi: Old MBA building, S.V University.
4. Hyderabad: JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) and State wide quota seats have to attend Help line centers 1 and 4 (JNTUH,Hyderabad and NTRUHS, Vijayawada ) only as concerned officials of all the welfare departments of both the States will be available in Vijayawada and Hyderabad centers .
COUNSELING SCHEDULE: PHASE - I
|12-7-2016||9:00 AM||1||500||All OC/BC/SC/ST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES|
|17-7-2016||9:00 AM||30001||45000||Only SC/ST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES|
First and final verification of Special category certificates
Notification for first and final verification of Special category certificates (Web based Counseling) for Admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the Academic Year 2016-17 in the State of Andhra Pradesh
Candidates who have qualified in APEAMCET - 2016 and fulfill the *Eligibility criteria* are directed to attend along with all the Original Certificates and 4 sets of attested Xerox copies for verification of Certificates under special category seats i.e., CAP (Army), Police Martyrs Children (PMC), Physically Challenged Candidates (PH), Anglo Indian, NCC and Sports & Games Categories for admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2016-17.
Venue: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Helpline Centre, Vijayawada only
Schedule [20-07-2016 TO 22-07-2016]
|Category||Date||Time||EAMCET 2016 Rank Holders|
|CAP (Army) Category||20.07.2016||9.00 AM||All Eligible Candidates|
|Physically Challenged (PH) Category *||20.07.2016||9.00 AM||All Eligible Candidates|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||20.07.2016||2.00 PM||All Eligible Candidates|
|Anglo Indian||20.07.2016||4.00 PM||All Eligible Candidates|
|NCC Category||21.07.2016||9.00 AM||All Eligible Candidates|
|Sports & Games Category||21.07.2016||9.00 AM||1 to 15000|
|2.00 PM||15001 to 30000|
|22.07.2016||9.00 AM||30001 to 45000|
|2.00 PM||45001 to Last Eligible Rank|
FEES PARTICULARS (To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself): As per G.O.Ms.No.30, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.17-04-2016 of Principal Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Seat Type||MBBS Course||BDS Course|
|University Fee||Tuition Fee||University Fee||Tuition Fee|
|One Time||Per annum||One time||Per Annum|
|Govt. College||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Private College ‘A’||Rs. 11500/-||Rs.10000/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 10000/-|
List of Certificates:
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
1) Hall Ticket of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016
2) Rank card of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016
3) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
4) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
5) Transfer certificate
6) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
8) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
9) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2016 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
10) The andidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
NOTE: (1)The details of seats available in various colleges (both Govt. and Private) will be displayed on the University Website. http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in (2) The Tuition fee reimbursement is subject to the orders of the Government of Andhra Pradesh (3) candidates who are not present physically in person will be treated as absent in all aspects. (5) Only one Parent or Guardian is allowed along with candidate for the counseling.
In Case of Cancellation of Seat
1. If any candidate wants to cancel a seat after allotment of seat, such candidate shall pay the cancellation fee Rs.1,00,000/- at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
2. The candidate/s is / are allotted seats in both the States, he/she should cancel one of the seat by paying cancellation fee Rs.1,00,000/- at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
3. If any candidate admitted into other course such candidate shall produce Custodian Certificate from the Head of the Institution and all the Original Certificates shall be submitted within 5 days from the date of allotment of seat. Otherwise the admission gets cancelled automatically.
4. The candidates are advised to read the regulations for admission into MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2016-17 which is available on the website of the University: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Candidates please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases if any.