AP Social Welfare, NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Entrance Exam 2016 Notification#NTR #Vidyonnathi Scheme Entrance Exam 2016 Notification, Civils Free coaching, Free Coaching admissions, AP Vidyonnathi Scheme Free Coaching entrance exam : Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new scheme “NTR Vidyonnati” for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Examinations for SC & ST students in the State of Andhra Pradesh by sponsoring selected SC & ST Students to the reputed institutes vide G.O.Ms.No.2 SW(Edn.1)Dept., 17-1-2015 & G.O.Ms.No.10 TW(Edn) Dept., 3-2-2015.
Andhra Pradesh. Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments Government Of Andhra Pradesh has given NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2016 notification and Applications are invited from the eligible SC & ST Students for appearing for Entrance Test under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme, conducted by JNTU Kakinada. The selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed Institutes in the Country for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 37 years on the 1st of August, 2016. In case of disabled candidates (VH/HH/OH), upper age limit is 42 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course.
Income ceiling: Annual family income shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
Read | NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Instructions to fill the Application:
1. Eligibility to apply may be ensured before filling the Application
2. The soft copies of Photo (<30KB) , signature (<15KB) and certificates (Caste, Income, Physically challenged, SSC, Degree,Residential, Aadhar certificates) to be uploaded may be made ready in soft copy .jpg format before filling the applications
3. Please note the Application Number (in the first page) and Registration (in Print Page) for future correspondence with Convener and Co-Convener
4. Any corrections in the filled in application may be made before 14th August, 2016.
5. If the certificates are not uploaded due to any reason, then photo copies of the certificates with printed application may be sent to the Convener to the following address
Dr. S.Srinivas Kumar
Convener- Entrance test for NTR Vidyonnathi Schem
JNT University, Kakinada
Kakinada – 533 003
Land Line Number : 0884-2300992 (9.00 A.M. to 6 P.M) during working days
6. Any queries may be posted to the E-mail address: email@example.com
Read | NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Guidelines, Selection Process and Salient Features
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.ntrvidyonnathi .org.
An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 150 minutes. answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
Read | NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for ST Students for providing Civil Services Exams Professional Guidelines
The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
1. Current events of National and International importance.
2. History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
9. Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
10. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
11. Decision making and problem solving
12. General Mental ability
13. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
Read | NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for SC Students for providing Civil Services Exams Professional Guidelines
(i) The entrance exam will be conducted only at five places viz, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Hyderabad.
(ii) Candidates have to give their order of preference for the Centres in the application form. However, candidates may note that they may be allotted to any one of the centres mentioned above depending on the number of candidates opting for the centre.
HALL TICKETS TO BE DOWNLOADED:
Hall tickets can be downloaded by the students one week before the entrance exam from the Website: www.ntrvidyonnathi.org
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE COACHING PROGRAMME:
(i) 250 Scheduled Caste students and 100 Scheduled Tribe students will be selected through Entrance Exam in the State and will be sponsored to the Reputed Institutes in the Country.
(ii) The 250 seats available for SCs and 100 Seats available for STs will be distributed among all 13 Districts among all sub-groups of SCs and STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups in accordance with the objective of SCSP and TSP Act.2013, as far as possible.
READ | AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance exam 2016-17 for Free Coaching(Kaapu and BCs)
ALLOTMENT OF STUDENTS TO SELECTED INSTITUTES:
The students who are selected through entrance exam can be given the option for selecting the empanelled institution of their choice, for admission through counseling, subject to ceiling of seats that will be prescribed institution wise by the Committee.
1. Commencement of application submission : 16-07-2016
2. Last date for submission of online application : 31-07-2016.
3. Download of Hall tickets from website : 16-08-2016
4. Date of Entrance Examination: