OUCET 2017 Web Options Cum Online Registration for Web CounselingOUCET 2017 Web Options Cum Online Registration Notification for Web Counseling and Certificates Verification: Osmania University, Directorate of Admissions, Hyderabad issued the OU PGCET 2017 Notification for Admission into various post graduation courses, PG Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated courses in the Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru University in the campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-2018.
Osmania University invited the online applications through its official web portal from the eligible candidates for appearing entrance tests and admission into various pg courses and applied Candidates were appeared the entrance exam, which were held as per schedule. The results of OUCET 2017 were released and uploaded the results along with rank cards on University web portal and candidates were checked their results from this website.
OUCET 2017 Online Registration-Cum-Web Options Notification:
Notification for Online Registration-Cum-Web Options
Osmania Officials announced that OUCET 2017 Online Registration Cum Web Options start from 29-06-2017 for exercising of #weboptions and after called for certificates verification.
All the candidates, who have qualified in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests - 2017 for admission into various P.G. courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc. 2 yrs. Course, etc.) offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges, are hereby informed that the Online Registration Process and Exercising of Web Options for all eligible candidates will commence from 29.06.2017.
Once the process of exercising of web options is over, a provisional allotment list of candidates for possible admission into various courses in various colleges will be generated through web based counseling.
After this, only those candidates, who are in the provisional allotment list, will be called for certificate verification for the purpose of final allotment of the admission. In case if any of these candidates is not fulfilling the eligibility conditions or in the event of any wrong claims, his/her admission will be rejected. Detailed instructions for Online Registration by all qualified candidates in OUCET-2017 and for exercising web based options will be placed in the websites, www.osmania.ac.in, http://oucet.ouadmissions.com/ and www.ouadmissions.com. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully.
OUCET-2017 WEB COUNSELLING: INSTRUCTIONS TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
1. All the candidates, who have qualified in OUCET-2017 entrance tests can exercise web based options in the respective subjects and choose the colleges as per the candidate’s preference. However, in certain subjects and under special categories, the admissions process will be conducted at a later date. The details are given at the end of these instructions (see para 9 of these instructions).
2. The web based counselling involves the following steps:
a) Online Registration for Exercising Web Options.
b) Logging in and exercising of web options by candidates indicating the order of preference to colleges & courses.
c) Web based provisional allotment of candidates to colleges (based on options exercised and Rank & Reservation).
d) Certificate verification of candidates, who are in the provisional allotment lists.
e) Issuing of provisional admit cards, if eligible and after payment of the requisite fee (fee schedules are available in the website).
3. The detailed instructions/procedure for online registration and subsequent exercising of web options will be separately placed in the website, www.ouadmissions.com.
4. The subject wise lists of colleges are placed in the website. Candidates are advised to download the list of colleges in their respective subject and go through them carefully before actually exercising options / preferences.
5. Candidates who have qualified in more than one subject must participate in the online registration and web options separately for separate subjects.
6. After final exercising of options, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the options given and preserve the same for record.
7. After the exercising of web options is over, the lists of provisionally allotted candidates to different colleges and different courses will be generated through the process of web based counselling based on the options given by the candidates, rank of the candidates in the respective subject and by following the rule of reservation as applicable in the state of Telangana.
8. All those candidates, who are in these provisional allotment lists will be called for certificate verification for the purpose of issuing of admit cards provided the candidates are eligible as per the rules. The schedule for certificate verification will be intimated to the candidates through website along with the allotment lists.
9. in the subjects of M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.L.I.Sc.(1 year course), M.A. (Kannada), M.A. (Marathi), M.A. (Persian), M.A. (Psychology), M.A. (Tamil), M.A. (Theatre Arts), M.Sc. (Nutrition & Dietetics), All PG Diploma Courses including PG Diploma in Taxation (under commerce stream) and in all 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes, the counselling for admission will be conducted separately. Similarly, the admissions under NCC/NSS/SPORTS, PH, CAP, TEACHER/LAB. ASST, and NIQ categories will also be conducted separately. The schedules for admission/counselling for these subjects/categories will be given along with the schedule of certificate verification, mentioned above.
10. For those subjects in which the entrance tests were not conducted, the admissions will be done based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
Osmania University has extended the deadline for OUCET 2017 web options until July 4 midnight.
In a media release, OU Director of Admissions, Prof D Ashok asked the candidates to utilise the opportunity and opt for maximum number of colleges. The process of certificate verification will be conducted by the end of this month.
OU has also informed all the OUCET candidates who applied for MEd, MPEd, MLISc.(1-year course), MA (Philosophy), MA (Kannada), M.A. (Marathi), MA (Persian), MA (Tamil), MSc (Nutrition & Dietetics), all PG Diploma Courses including PG Diploma in Taxation (under commerce stream) and all 5 year-integrated programs that the counseling for admission will be conducted separately.
oupgcet 2017 online registration,web option,oucet 2017 certificate verification dates, ou pgcet 2017 web counselling,provisional allotment list,final allotment list, ou pg admissions 2017,web based counselling, oudoa admissions 2017, ou hyderabad pg admissions, osmania pg admissions
OUCET 2017 Web Options Cum Online Registration for Web Counseling
For more details at http://oucet.ouadmissions.com/