PJTSAU AGRIENGGCET 2016|TS Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test 2016 Notification
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 Notification for B.Tech Agricultural Engineering) Degree Programme: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030 has published the AGRIENGGCET-2016 Notification on 03 June 2016 and this Entrance Test for three year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Candidates for Admission into 2nd year of 4 year B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) Degree Programme for the academic year 2016-2017. PJTSAU agrienggcet 2016, TS agricultural engineering entrance test 2016, Telangana Agricultural University, Application form, last date for apply online, exam date, results, hall tickets,eligibility,fee, b.tech(ag.engg) degree programme, agricultural engineering degree admissions 2016, professor jayashankar agricultural university
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2nd year of four years B.Tech (Ag.Engg.) Degree Programme through AGRIENGGCET – 2016 for the academic year 2016-17.
A pass in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from PJTSAU / ANGRAU(Candidates who appeared for Third Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Examinations during April, 2016 can also apply).
The candidates shall be required to have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December of this year of admission with an upper age limit of 23 years for all the candidates and 26 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 28 years in respect of PH candidates.
Total Seats: Total number of B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.) seats allotted to Diploma holders 8 (for Agricultural
Engineering diploma holders)
i) As per rules of Government of Telangana
ii) The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining
15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Syllabus covered in respective 3 year Diploma course (Diploma in Agricultural Engineering) Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the
entrance test in English. The AGRIENGGCET -2016 will consist of only 100 (One hundred only) Multiple choice objective type questions and the candidates shall have to answer in answer
sheet. The test will be conducted at College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad as per schedule.
Students are advised to check the Official website regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses and application Process.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs. 150/-( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) in case of SC,ST & Physically Challenged candidates, drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU, payable at Hyderabad. Application form can be downloaded from the University website: www.pjtsau.ac.in. Filled in application form in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed should reach The Convenor, AGRIENGGCET 2016, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, by 5:00 PM on or before 18-06-2016. Postal delays will not be condoned.
Applications can also be submitted up to 24-06-2016 with late fee of Rs.600/- in case of General candidates and Rs.300/- in case of SC, ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU. No applications will be entertained after 24-06-2016.
Hall tickets: The eligible candidates will be sent Hall Tickets to the address mentioned in their application form. The names of the candidates eligible to write the entrance test along with the Hall Ticket Numbers will be displayed in the University website www.pjtsau.ac.in on 27-06-2016. The candidates who do not receive the Hall Tickets can however download the concerned page of the list of eligible candidates displayed in the University web site www.pjtsau.ac.in and appear for the entrance test.
List of Enclosures:
1. Proof of Age.
2. Attested copy of the marks statement of Xth Standard and Diploma Course.
3. Latest Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished
4. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)
5. Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- postal stamps (For sending the Hall Ticket and Rank Card).
6. Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form
7. Demand Draft bearing No., Date for Rs.300 /- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad.
1. Last date for Submission of application form: 18/06/2016
2. Applications can also be submitted up to 24-06-2016 with late fee of Rs.600/ for General candidates and Rs.300/- for SC, ST and PH candidates
3. Date, Time & Place of Entrance Test On 01-07-2016 (Friday) at 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
At Department of Agricultural Engineering, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500030.
4. Declaration of Results: The results will be declared on 05-7-2016 and the same will be placed in the University website
5. Date, Time & Venue of Counselling: At 9.00 am on 11-7-2016 at University Auditorium, Near Sports Complex, PJTSAU Campus, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030.
Note: The list of candidates called for Counselling will be displayed in the University website on 08-7-2016 for which the candidates have to attend at their own cost. Mere calling for Counselling does not entitle the candidate for allotment of seat.
PJTSAU AGRIENGGCET 2016: