PJTSAU MPC, BPC Stream B.Tech/Degree Courses Admission 2016 NotificationProfessor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University Admission Office,Rajendranagar, Hyderabad will give admission notification in June 2016 for admission into various courses in its University and affiliated colleges in Telangana State under Farmers Quota for the Year 2016 -2017. The University would invite applications in the prescribed proforma along with required document from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into following the courses.
MPC Stream Courses:
1. B.Tech. ( Agricultural Engineering)
2. B.Tech.(Food Technology)
3. B.Sc.(Commercial Agricultural and Business Management)
4. B.Tech(Dairy Technology)
BPC Stream Courses:
1. B.Tech.(Food Technology)
Above course offered by Rudnur, Nizamabad District for the year 2016-16.
The Candidates should qualified in Telangana EAMCET 2016 for admission into above said courses.
PJTSAU BPC Stream Counselling Dates for B.Tech/Degree Courses Admissions 2016
Courses and College Name:
B.Tech. ( Agricultural Engineering):
1. College of Agricultural Engineering, Sangareddy, Medak District
2. College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla, Guntur District.
3. College of Agricultural Engineering, Madakasira, Ananthapur District.
1. College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur District.
2. College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, Kadapa
B.Sc.(Commercial Agricultural and Business Management)
1. College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Students are advised to check the Official website regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses and application Process.
How to Apply:
Prescribed application form along with relevant prospectus and eligibility criteria has to be downloaded from the University website.
Note:For more details please visit the PJTSAU official web portal: Go to website
The M.P.C. stream courses of PJTSAU under Non-Farmers quota shall be filled up along with other engineering courses through single window system of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Hence, the candidates who wish to seek admission into above M.P.C. stream courses under Non-Farmers quota of PJTSAU are informed to attend the counselling conducted by the Convener EAMCET of Telangana State.