TS PGEC/TS PGECET 2016 Web options,Certificates verification dates
2nd and final phase TS PGEC/TS PGECET-2016 Admissions Web Based Counseling Notification and New Dates for ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Admissions : PGECET is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2016-2017 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
2nd and final phase schedule for Exercising web options-Certificates verification: All the eligible and qualified candidates of GATE/GPAT - 2015 & 2016 and TSPGECET-2016 are hereby informed that Certificates verification for admission into M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Arch. courses /Pharma.D(P.B) courses for the academic year 2016-2017 will commence for 20-09-2016. Exercising of web options will commence from 21-09-2016. The date of seat allotment will be notified subsequently. The details of list of Colleges and Specializations along with Fee structure and procedure for exercising web options will be made available in the websites www.tspgecet.tsche.ac.in and www.tspgecet.org. Students are advised to go through the instructions in the website and exercise the web options carefully.
TS PGECET 2016: Osmania University, Hyderabad issued the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test/ PGECET 2016 notification and the OU invited the Online application from the eligible candidates for appearing post graduate engineering common entrance test 2016 for admission into ME/ MTech/ MPharm / MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D Full Time in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2017. The candidates who were applied for this entrance stream, they were appeared the entrance exams. The OU released the PGECET results and appeared candidates were checked their results.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad is going to release the TS PGEC / TS PGECET-2016 Admissions web based counseling Detailed notification.
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2015 and 2016, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible Candidates of 2016 are informed to attend TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Counseling for admission into M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2016-2017 as per the schedule at any one of the Help Line centers.
1. Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
2. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for TS PGECET candidates
3. This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates. Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
4. Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.1000/-for others at the time of certificate verification.
2nd and final phase COUNSELING SCHEDULE for TS PGEC-2016 (GATE-2015/2016 and GPAT 2016)
Certificate Verification Starts from: 20-09-2016
Web options Entry date Starts from: 21-09-2016
GATE /GPAT: All eligible and qualified candidates
Exercising web options: to be announced by officials
COUNSELING SCHEDULE for TS PGECET-2016
Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH have to attend for certificate verification at any one of the following Helpline centers only as per the schedule. However, they shall exercise web options on the dates mentioned above against their rank.
1. University PG College, Secunderabad.
SCHEDULE for Special Categories
1. :: Subject: GATE/GPAT, Special Category: NCC, CAP, Sports, PH
Subject: PGECET, Special Category: CAP, PH
1. :: Subject: PGECET, Special Category: NCC, Sports
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Ex-Servicemen have to produce:
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification.
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana/A.P. are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C certificate(s).
List of helpline centers:
Name of the Help Line Centre
1. JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2. University College of Science, Saifabad
3. University PG College, Secunderabad.
4. AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad
5. Kakatiya University, Warangal
Certificates to be submitted:
The following Original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification
1. GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
2. Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3. Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
4. Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6. Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
7. Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
8. Transfer Certificate.
9. Income Certificate.