Mana Badi Mana Badhyatha - Instructions and Suggestions to TeachersSAVE GOVT SCHOOLS -"MANA BADI - MANA BADHYATA": As, we know that a 'GOOD TEACHER' has a prominent place in the heart of their students. Because teacher gives all his/her knowledge by sharing, gathering information. For that teacher will play a role of a student. Teacher will continue in the process of continuous learning. We all know the truth that in govt schools teachers are more efficient, skillful & hard working. But due to lack of facilities, faculty, environment, teacher pupil ratio we are unable to achieve the goals required. This is leading to severe circumstances like rationalisation, merging of schools.
So, to correct the situation and to strengthen the schools we have to step forward and follow the below instructions, suggestions by Commissioner and Director of School Education and District Educational Officer.
1. Every teacher should follow the timings and teaching process should be in the way to develop the skills and required competencies in students.
2. PSHM, UPS H.M should leave the Head quarter only by writing the movement register and inform to concerned MEO. Assistant teacher should not leave school without C.L or Permission letter to H.M. If so severe action will be taken against them.
3. Drinking water, clean Toilets and their functioning should be in proper way in every school. If any minor repairs you can expend from school grants.
4. Advertise about our schools by banners, pamphlet. Strengthen schools by SMC meetings and introducing 1st class E/M and by enrolling students.
5. Work with slogans "MANA GRAMAM, MANA BADI, MANA BADI PRANALIKA" by involving donors, voluntary Organisations and develop schools.
6. Teaching & should be in CCE model and update progress reports.
7. Develop leader ship qualities, moral values, skills, good relation ship, patriotism by sharing, giving news village level - world.
8. Habituate students healthy habits and learn them yoga, karate, meditation etc for self protection along with co - curricular activities.
9. Work with confidence and concentration to achieve 3Rs in all students. Develop language skills, word power in children and make them to speak fluently in Telugu, Hindi & English.
10. Take part actively in Swatch Bharath and take care of 2 plants. Make your school environment clean & tidy
11. Carrying cellphones to class rooms is banned. Send all reports with intime to your MRC by CRP.
12. Give willing letter to sanction AGI/Surrender leave. Submit medical report in office to sanction OCL. Save Ground water level and increase the water level by in all PS UPS & ZPHS schools. Save water save life.