Rc.No.261, NUEPA Two day State level Conference on Educational Planning and Administration for DEOs,Principles of DIETs, IASEs, CTEs, DyEOs and MEOs, on 12, 13, 26 and 25th AugustProceedings of the Commissioner of the School Education,A.P,Hyd
NUEPA stands for,
National University of Educational Planning and Administration
NUEPA-"Two day State level Conference for District and Mandal Educational Officers on Educational Planning and Administration", with the all the DEOs, Principals of DIETs, IASEs and CTEs,Dy.E.Os, and MEOs at Tirupathi on 12&13 August 2015 and in Vizag on 26&27 August 2015 - Reg.
1. No.2/EAD/SLC-DE0/2015 dated July 30, 2015 from Professor and Head Department of educational Administration, NUEPA,Neve Delhi
2. Personnel discussion with Prof. Sujatha, NUAPA, New Delhi do 18.06.2015
1.All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education, District Educational Officers and Principals of DIETs, CTEs, IASEs in the State are informed that A "Two day State level Conference for District and Mandal Educational Officers on- Educational Planning and Administration", with the all the DEOs, Principals, DIETs, IASPs, and CTEs, Dy.E.Os, and MEOs at Tirupathi on 12&13 August 2015 and, in Vizag on 26&27 August 2015.
2. The details are as follows:
Districts allotted for Conference
Date of Conference
|1.||Chittore||S.V. Science Ceritre Auditorium. Thirupathi||Kurnool, Ananthapur, Cuddapah, Chittore, Nellore, Prakasam and Guntur||12&13 Aug- 2015|
|2.||Vizag||Ambedhar Hall Andhra University, Vizag||Krishna, WG, EG, Vizag, Vizaianagaram and Srikakulam||26&27 Aug- 2015|
3. Further all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education, District Educational Officers and Principals of DIETs, CTEs, IASEs are requested to attend the above said Conference by 9 AM sharp at the respective venues and dates mentioned as above without fail.
4. Further, the District Educational Officers are also requested to depute all the concerned Dy.E.Os & MEOs to attend the above said Conference at the respective venues and dates with instructions to report to Dr. Sujatha. Professor and Head Department of Educational Administration, NUEPA, New Delhi at the venue and make it a grand success. For further details please contact Dr. G. Narasimha Reddy, Institutional Coordinator, SCERT, A.P., Contact No. 8008201524, 9440706092.