ANGRAU BiPC Stream Degree Admissions 2016 Combined Counselling dates-AP EAMCET 2016AP EAMCET 2016 Bi.P.C Stream #Agriculture UG Admissions Counselling dates, #BiPC Stream Agriculture Degree Admissions #Counselling dates, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Administrative Office has given Bi.P.C Stream Courses Admissions Combined Counseling Notification on 03-8-2015 for admission into Bi.P.C. Stream Courses of B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture / B.Tech. (Food Technology) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) / B.F.Sc. Courses in Acharya N.G. Range Agricultural University, Hyderabad, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari Dist. for the Academic Year 2015-16.
Counseling of the candidates who have applied fa admission into the above courses in these Universities will be held in the Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S,), Lam Farm, Guntur based on their A.P. EAMCET-2016 Ranks on the dates and time mentioned below.
More number of candidates than required are called for Counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses all those who have been called for Candidates should report at the Counseling centre one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees.
|DATE / DAY||TIME||CATEGORY||AP EAMCET 2016 RANKS|
|A.U.AREA||S.V.U.AREA||O.U.AREA ( NON-LOCAL)|
|27-8-2016 ( SATURDAY )||9.30 AM||Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs)||583 - 2886||1351 – 2898||1442 – 2871|
|2.30 PM||Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs)||2915 - 3995||2905 – 3982||2903 – 3997|
|28-8-2016 ( SUNDAY )||9.30 AM||Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs)||4006 - 4693||4009 – 4700||4018 – 4620|
|2.30 PM||Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs)||4712 - 5396||4701 – 5398||4739 – 5375|
|29-8-2016 ( MONDAY )||9.30 AM||Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs)||5408 - 5999||5402 – 5992||5404 – 5988|
|2.30 PM||Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs)||6006 - 6999||6004 – 6499||6002 – 6484|
|30-8-2016 ( TUESDAY )||9.30 AM||Open Competition – Farmers’ Quota (OC,BC,SC & STs)||7070 - 7998||6539 – 7981||6533 – 7968|
|2.30 PM||Open Competition – Farmers’ Quota (OC,BC,SC & STs)||8030 - 10936||8019 - 8447||8032 – 8439|
|31-8-2016 ( WEDNESDAY )||9.30 AM||BC-A - Non-Farmer BC-A - Farmer||3205 - 9891 9972 - 13119||2139 - 6945 7217 - 9989||3167 - 5910 9460 - 9904|
|2.30 PM||BC-B – Non-Farmer BC-B – Farmer||1797 - 10006 11020 - 18147||2845 - 7595 8595 - 9978||1442 - 6484 8700 - 8903|
|01-9-2016 ( THURSDAY )||9.30 AM||BC-C – NF/Farmer||3106 - 8758||3865 - 6683||2903 - 6936|
|BC-D – Non-Farmer||1935 - 8007||1732 - 7669||1909 - 6684|
|BC-D - Farmer||8224 - 11140||7755 - 9781||8789 - 8846|
|2.30 PM||BC-E - Non-Farmer BC-E - Farmer||5360 - 9969 14891- 29399||3176 - 7595 8878 - 12233||4170 - 6943 –|
|02-9-2016 ( FRIDAY )||9.30 AM||SC - Non-Farmer||1920 - 12993||3392 - 10919||3516 - 9651|
|2.30 PM||SC - Farmer||13075 - 19995||11115 - 15378||10770 - 11541|
|03-9-2016 ( SATURDAY )||9.30 AM||ST - Non-Farmer||8221 - 18921||9027 - 14978||3784 - 9032|
|2.30 PM||ST - Farmer||19320 - 25360||15431 - 19991||9347 - 11893|
|04-9-2016 ( SUNDAY )||9.30 AM||The counseling for qualified candidates in A.P.AGRICET 2016 for admission into B.Sc.(Ag.). (The Ranks called for Diploma in Agriculture & Diploma in Seed Technology will be placed in University Website on 22-08-2016)|
1. Open Competition means OC, BC, SC and ST and Farmers’ categories as per the ranks indicated in the table and not on category basis (by merit only). On 27-8-2016, 28-8-2016, 29-8-2016 and 30-8-2016, the seats under Open Competition only will be filled up irrespective of categories. Those candidates under reserved categories, who do not secure seat under O.C. will have to attend counseling again on respective scheduled dates.
2. For the Un-Reserved (Non-Local 15%) quota, any candidate from AU, SVU, OU/NL region with A.P. EAMCET 2016 Rank can compete on merit.
3. The seats in various U.G. courses shall be filled in as per the Presidential Order and rule of reservation based on the A.P. EAMCET 2016 Ranks as and when the seats in Open Competition gets filled up.
4. The seats in the categories shall be filled in based on the choice exercised by the candidate with a particular social category on the scheduled days notified for respective social categories (For example, a seat reserved for BC-A, B, C, D, E / SC/ST quota will be filled up on the dates indicated for respective categories only).
5. The candidates are required to produce all the relevant original certificates at the time of counseling and selected candidates have to come prepared to pay the requisite fee immediately (Rs.20,810/- for ANGRAU, Rs. 25,220/- for SVVU & Rs.27,305/- for regular and Rs. 72,155/- for payment seat in Dr.YSRHU including hostel fee) on the counseling day itself at the respective college counters, failing which the seat stands cancelled.
6. The candidates are informed that the duration of B.V.Sc.& A.H. Course shall be 5½ years as per recent Veterinary Council of India Regulations.
7. The pattern of education for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course shall be annual system and hence, the remaining fee shall be paid by the candidates within 3 months of admissions.
8. Selection of candidates under S.C., S.T. and B.C. quota is subject to clearance by the respective social status Directorates of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The provisional selection under BC-E category is subject to the final adjudication (in W.P.No. 15267 of 2007) in the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
9. This notification shall be treated as individual intimation. No separate intimation will be sent.
10. The Counseling will be conducted on all the days as notified above including public holidays and even in the event of any day declared holiday by Government.
11. There is no sliding option. The seats falling vacant due to non-joining / cancellation of seats subsequently shall be filled up by open manual counseling only again, if necessary.
12. Only one parent / guardian per student will be allowed at the counseling centre.
13. The counseling for private colleges, if any sanctioned by the Government, will be done separately based on the same online application. The tuition fee and other fee for these colleges will be as prescribed by the Government. Accordingly, notification will be issued later, if necessary.
14. Counseling for admission into various U.G. Courses of ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr.YSRHU under NCC, Sports, CAP (Defence) and P.H. quota will be held separately. Accordingly notification will be issued soon.
15. The A.P. EAMCET-2016 Ranks mentioned in the table are State Ranks only