AP LPCET 2016| AP language pandit entrance test 2016 notification#AP #LPCET 2016/AP Language Pandit Entrance Test 2016 Notification :Government of AP and School Education Department Officials has given the LPCET(Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) 2016 Notification on 29-06-2016 for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course(LPT) in Government Institutes of Advanced Studies in Educations(IASE)/ College Teachers Education(CTE) and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in Andhra Pradesh State. ap lpcet 2016 notification, online application form, results, hall tickets, exam date, last date for apply online, counselling dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, registration fee details given here
Allotment of Seats, LPCET Website, Tentative Schedule of Entrance Examination, Eligibility Criteria for appearing entrance, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Scheme of Entrance test, LPCET syllabus, fee details, how to apply and important dates are provided here.
Department of School Education invites the online applications from the eligible candidates through its official website as per schedule for admission into LPT Courses in state for the academic year 2016-2017. LPCET Online Computer Based Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of July 2016 in all Districts of the AP State.
The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET is Rs.500/-. Candidates can pay fee through APONINE or e-Seva centers.
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. He/She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as per Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2016. There is no upper age limit.
The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
1. Telugu Pandit:
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
2. Hindi Pandit:
A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
3. Urdu Pandit:
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET 2016
The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LP CET-2016 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2016 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)/ TET cum TRT.
Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Scheme of Entrance test
The Common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
Part I: Current Affairs - 20 Questions
Part II: Numerical Ability - 10 Questions
Part III: Language - 30 Questions
Part IV: Literature - 40 Questions
100 questions, each carry one mark. (100 marks)
The subjects and syllabi shall be as follows:
1. Numerical ability: Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
Telugu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
Urdu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
Hindi Pandit 2nd Language of 8th to 8th classes of AP State Syllabus
3. Literature: Graduate Degree Standard
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Pandit Training Colleges shall be filled by the Convener LPCET-2016. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2016. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council
for Teacher Education). The admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website: http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in from 11.08.2016 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online.
1. Notification for conduct of LPCET 2016: 01-07-2016 Friday
2. Payment of application fee through online: 02-07-2016
3. Submission of applicationthrough online with payment of fee: 02-07-2016
4. Last date for payment of application fee through online: 11-07-2016
5. Last date for receipt of filled in application through online: 12-07-2016
6. Issue of Hall tickets through online: 15-07-2016
7. Date of LPCET 2016: 17-07-2016
8. Date of announcement of results and ranks: 20.07.2016 (Tentatively)
9. Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT: 05-07-2016
10. First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter): 25-07-2016
11. Second phase of Counseling: No Second Phase
12. First Instruction day: 01-08-2016
AP LPCET 2016| AP language pandit entrance test 2016 notification
How to fill AP LPCET 2016 Online application form @lpcetap.cgg.gov.in