AP PGECET 2017 Certificates Verification and Web Based Counseling DatesAP PGECET 2017 Certificates Verification, AP PGECET 2017 Web Based Counseling Dates: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2017 - 2018 conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
The candidates who were applied for this entrance exam stream, they were appeared the entrance exam, which was held from 10-05-2017 to 12-05-2017 and the JNTUK declared the PGECET results on May end, 2017. APSCHE, Hyderabad would give the AP PGECET 2017 Admissions web based counseling Detailed notification.
AP PGECET 2017 Certificate Verification, Web Based Counseling Dates: The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2017 and 2017, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible Candidates of 2017 to be attended the AP PGECET Web Counseling for admission into M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2017-2018 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Help Line centers.
1. Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
2. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for AP PGECET candidates.
3. This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
4. Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
5. Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- SC/ST candidates and Rs.900/- for others at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates Claiming NCC can attend at JNT University, Kakinada only as per the Schedule.
a) Class work commences from ~~~~~~~~~~2017.
b) Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/Sports/PH have to attend for certificate verification at any one of the following Helpline Centres only as per the schedule. However, they shall exercise web options on the dates mentioned above against their rank.
i) AU online counseling center, Opp. School of distance education, University, Visakhapatnam Andhra
ii) Sri Venkateswara University, old MBA Building, Tirupati
iii) Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
List of Help Line Centres:
1. Administrative Block, JNTUA, Anantapuram.
2. University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.
3. SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada.
4. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
5. AU online counseling center, Opp. School of distance education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
6. SV University, old MBA Building, Tirupati.
II Phase AP PGECET 2017 Admissions Notification
The GATE/GPAT and PGECET 2017 qualified candidates are informed to attend for certificates verification on ~~~~~~~~ who did not attend first phase counselling. For Details, please visit the website appgecet.apsche.ac.in
The following Original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification
1. GATE Score / GPAT /AP PGECET Rank Card & also AP PGECET Hall Ticket.
2. Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3. Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
4. Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6. Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
7. Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
8. Transfer Certificate.
9. Income Certificate.
AP PGCEC & PGECET-2017 Web Based Counseling Instructions
more details are available at